Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of NU Hockey East Championship gms on NESN (Sat) tomorrow -
    1st gm v. Lowell; 2nd gm v. BC. Check NESN/ TV listings for times.

#CoronaSucks

Edit: gms are on NESN+. 2pm and 8pm.
    Last edited by northeastern; 03-21-2020, 06:29 AM.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Asking here because I can't ask there...is Diehard Dogs no more? Looks like the site shut-down.
      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

You can still get into the forums if you change the URL to /forums instead of the old /forums/index.php but all of the custom formatting is gone. I sent an email to the admin address, I assume the site went rogue and updated itself and nobody actively checks on it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
          You can still get into the forums if you change the URL to /forums instead of the old /forums/index.php but all of the custom formatting is gone. I sent an email to the admin address, I assume the site went rogue and updated itself and nobody actively checks on it anymore.
          As if we didn't have enough problems. Would appreciate if you could keep us posted.
          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

still think he needs a bit of time developing and gaining some more strength; but per divver and this tweet... sounds like as good as gone

https://twitter.com/mayorNHL/status/1244384140599758848
            GO NU HOCKEY
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• well, it’s official now as he’s just signed.

all the best in the new chapter TM.
              thx for the happy memories & all the best to you!
              😊
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                well, it’s official now as he’s just signed.

all the best in the new chapter TM.
                thx for the happy memories & all the best to you!
                ��
                Of course we all wish Tyler a wonderful career. We just wanted to extend those wishes next April.
                Harris is staying and should be dominant next fall. AFAIK no one else is signing or transferring. The coaches have to deal with the fact that there are only 15 forwards on next year’s roster. They have $ if they want to add someone. There are around ~10 forwards ticketed for the fall of ‘21. The oldest are McGinnis and Hryckowian, but they may not fit right now. Choupani is a RC as was Tyler and had a fine year in The Des Moines last year. Does anyone else have a clue?
                Last edited by Ryecheers; 03-31-2020, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Well if there is anyone good out there it’s an easy decision to come to NU. I’m sure they will pick up a few bodies. I would like to see a giant forward come in. It’s nice having big bodies on D but I would love to see a big guy to hang out in front of the net.
                  These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Not posting on here much anymore but the blog post on Madden is up. It's not letting me post a good direct link so check out the website

TLDR thoughts on next year: we're going to be young and small, but exceptionally talented and fast. I think they may have a rough start to the year but be dangerous come second half, not unlike what we've come to expect from BU recently with their early departures.
                    "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/ge...ouver-canucks/

Comment

RIP Stacy's Mom
                        The Souza record:
                        15-16 10th place
                        16-17 10th place
                        17-18 11th place
                        18-19 8th place
                        19-20 9th place
                        20-21 10th place
                        21-22 9th place
                        22-23 10th place

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                          RIP Stacy's Mom
                          No finer tribute: https://twitter.com/i/status/1245505714086457345

Comment

Per Mike McMahon (Mack Report/CHN), Jerry Keefe is "in the mix" for the UVM job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                              Per Mike McMahon (Mack Report/CHN), Jerry Keefe is "in the mix" for the UVM job.
                              Wow. It is a terrific opportunity, however as is coaching in Boston.

Hopefully we can hang on to him bit longer.
                              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Jeff Cox is reporting that the UVM coaching search has been narrowed down to Jerry Keefe and UMass Associate Ben Barr. While I am hoping Keefe stays, the writing has been on the wall for awhile. He’s interviewed for head coaching jobs the past two off-seasons. If he does leave, this will definitely tell us how good of a coach/recruiter Madigan really is. A lot of people give a lot of the Huskies’ recent success in recruiting to the tireless effort of Coach Whiteboard.
                                "We just didn't get the lucky bounces..."

Comment

Working...
                                X