No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
    Only chance we'd have next weekend is against someone other than BC so we need to get at least 2 points and hope PC loses to Maine. Who gets tiebreaker between us and BU if we win and tie? Series would be 1-1-1 in league games.
    Just a guess but I would think # of league wins would be next tie breaker

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

NU would win a theoretical tie with BU or PC or Maine or any combination of them. Only tie that they can lose is a two way tie with UNH, which unfortunately might be the most likely one.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
        NU would win a theoretical tie with BU or PC or Maine or any combination of them. Only tie that they can lose is a two way tie with UNH, which unfortunately might be the most likely one.
        If UNH ties BC and NU loses two games to the rat dogs, Both teams would have 21 points and will have split their two games. NU should have the tiebreaker, based on league wins 10-9. UNH must win one of its games with BC to gain 8th place. Two ties of BC should also work for UNH as would an NU tie coupled with a UHH win.
        Do we differ? Am I missing something?
        Last edited by Ryecheers; 03-06-2020, 06:15 AM.

Comment

After sweeping Lowell, who would have thought they would be in this situation. Hopefully seniors really step it up.

Comment

2 new commits this week, looks like both coming next year. May mean they have learned about some early departures.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
              2 new commits this week, looks like both coming next year. May mean they have learned about some early departures.
              I'm not sure if Outzen is joining this fall or next fall yet. We have 5 senior forwards that will be leaving and only 4 who signed an NLI so far. We needed to add another forward or two anyway especially with the injuries we've dealt with this season. If we have another forward or two committed to this fall, okay then yea it probably means Madden is leaving.

I know we have two other forwards that are supposed to commit this fall but they haven't signed their NLIs yet, I know one of them was injured most of the year so I'm thinking they need another year before joining the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                I'm not sure if Outzen is joining this fall or next fall yet. We have 5 senior forwards that will be leaving and only 4 who signed an NLI so far. We needed to add another forward or two anyway especially with the injuries we've dealt with this season. If we have another forward or two committed to this fall, okay then yea it probably means Madden is leaving.

I know we have two other forwards that are supposed to commit this fall but they haven't signed their NLIs yet, I know one of them was injured most of the year so I'm thinking they need another year before joining the team.
                Outzen is a '99 so yeah he's coming in next season.

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
                  Outzen is a '99 so yeah he's coming in next season.
                  Okay so here's what I've got:
                  Forwards Leaving - BVR, Filipe, Picking, Jozefek, Lerario
                  Forwards Joining - Fontaine, Colangelo, T. Jackson, D. Jackson .... Agriogainis and Outzen
                  Forwards TBD - Hryckowian and Williams

Defense Leaving - Shea
                  Defense Joining - Davenport

Goalies Leaving - Pantano, Frye
                  Goalies Joining - Levi

I guess at this point if we do sign another forward then that'd probably mean Madden is leaving but for now based on what we know so far, he'll return.

Comment

We'll see how early departures go but I'm expecting it to just be the 4 NLI forwards and the 2 new commits, the site reflects that. Next year's forward class is a mess and a half to wade through but one problem at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                      We'll see how early departures go but I'm expecting it to just be the 4 NLI forwards and the 2 new commits, the site reflects that. Next year's forward class is a mess and a half to wade through but one problem at a time.
                      Madden would be out of his mind if he leaves. Needs to get bigger for the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                        Madden would be out of his mind if he leaves. Needs to get bigger for the next step.
                        Some guys are just built the way they are. I'm not sure how much bigger he would get. In today's game he might not even need to get much bigger.

Comment

I believe his dad played all 4 years at Michigan. Different times I know, but you might have that going for you.

Comment

When did you guys get this ginormous new scoreboard? I can’t remember if I came to a game last season.

Comment

I feel like this season is retribution for when I used to say "just give me a Beanpot, I don't care if we don't win another game"
                              2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                              2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

well, with the string of injuries running the gamut through offense & d, they'll still finish with a overall winning record, no matter what.
                                (btw hope jozefek is 100% fairly soon).

i'll say it again; was a lot of fun while it lasted.

lots of beanpot ; couple hockey east titles; thank you seniors!
                                GO NU HOCKEY
                                Always bullish on the future.
                                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X