Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    December is going to be very important. No sh*tting the bed at home vs. Anchorage this year, for starters. After that, they can focus on a very good Clarkson team.
    Winning four straight would be massive! If ASU ends up in our league I'm going on strike!
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      Winning four straight would be massive! If ASU ends up in our league I'm going on strike!
      We need to sweep UAA. Losing to them would kill our chances.

ASU in the new league would be fun. We would have another team we would love to hate and get a spring break trip out of it. It seems like ASU is "too good" for the WCHA.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post
        We need to sweep UAA. Losing to them would kill our chances.

ASU in the new league would be fun. We would have another team we would love to hate and get a spring break trip out of it. It seems like ASU is "too good" for the WCHA.
        ASsU needs to build a rink that sits more than the Gipp Arena in Laurium before they are too good for ANY D1 league.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
          ASsU needs to build a rink that sits more than the Gipp Arena in Laurium before they are too good for ANY D1 league.

If ASU wasn't a bunch of goons I might agree but I don't, and they are.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

this is good!
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Shirtless. Nice podcast. I liked how you brought in a person from the opposing team to give a different perspective. Depending on what position they have within the school/WCHA, it stinks they have to limit what they can say.

The future conference talk was good. Can't understand why you caught heat for saying Miami and WMU would be a good fit for the new league especially if BSU and MnSU went to the Nacho. Geographically and rivals wise that makes sense. The only reason it doesn't would be from a financial and recruiting base prospective.

Make a weekly bash NMU segment. We all know they deserve it.

Go Tech!

Comment

Shirtless. Nice podcast. I liked how you brought in a person from the opposing team to give a different perspective. Depending on what position they have within the school/WCHA, it stinks they have to limit what they can say.

The future conference talk was good. Can't understand why you caught heat for saying Miami and WMU would be a good fit for the new league especially if BSU and MnSU went to the Nacho. Geographically and rivals wise that makes sense. The only reason it doesn't would be from a financial and recruiting base prospective.

Go Tech!
                Bring me in for UAH. I'll throw crap at NMU and the new conference!

GFM
                Geof F. Morris
                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post

GFM
                  THAT would be fun to hear.

Comment

GFM
                    penciled in are you available January 27th?
                    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I'll throw crap at NMU and the new conference!
                      Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      penciled in

Goddammit. Now I'm going to have to start hate-listening to your podcast about your stupid hockey team.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Goddammit. Now I'm going to have to start hate-listening to your podcast about your stupid hockey team.

Instead of just hate-reading the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          penciled in are you available January 27th?
                          Yep.
                          Geof F. Morris
                          UAH BSE MAE 2002
                          UAHHockey.com

Comment

The podcast is a great listen, and thanks for the tip on finding the Ray Brice interview on the other podcast...

Comment

• Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                              Instead of just hate-reading the thread?

Well played.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Thank goodness for the late comeback. I thought I was going to throw something across the room and break it when UAA scored that shortie to take the lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X