Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
    The Wildcats actually have fans??? Every game I check in on with Flo Hockey just shows empty seats at the Berry....
    LOL. There is a reason The Berry is known as the UP Library.

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post
      LOL. There is a reason The Berry is known as the UP Library.
      The Liberry

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh how I have missed you dolts and nerds! I particularly like the comment on penicillin. Something the men at Tech will never know anything about 😎...unless they are prescribing it. To hell with you this weekend and best of luck afterwards...I wish you a grand Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday. I wish you health and happiness...if you can find it in Houghton! Go Cats Go!

Comment

Originally posted by MOJO View Post
          Oh how I have missed you dolts and nerds! I particularly like the comment on penicillin. Something the men at Tech will never know anything about [emoji41]...unless they are prescribing it. To hell with you this weekend and best of luck afterwards...I wish you a grand Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday. I wish you health and happiness...if you can find it in Houghton! Go Cats Go!
          Of course we find health and happiness in Houghton. The Cats may find health, but they certainly won't find happiness this weekend.

Comment

Well so far in this game my comments while watching rotate between, OMG, You've got to be kidding me and For C**** sake. all said sarcastically!
            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Scoring three goals is a good recipe for winning a college hockey game.

Comment

Feels good to get a win at home and see the guys battle back. We still didn’t play a full 60 min, but we did enough to hold on to a W. Joe didn’t sound happy. Anyone know why?

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post
                  Feels good to get a win at home and see the guys battle back. We still didn’t play a full 60 min, but we did enough to hold on to a W. Joe didn’t sound happy. Anyone know why?
                  My guess would be officiating. I sat across from the Huskies bench and there were a couple times he looked a little displeased with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post
                    He was clearly unhappy with something during the post-game interview, and had to do his best not to say something he would regret, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      He was clearly unhappy with something during the post-game interview, and had to do his best not to say something he would regret, lol.
                      At least he refrained. Not sure it would have happened last year.

Comment

Well I can't imagine he's happy with the call that shortened one of our power plays and I'm guessing he didn't really see what Misiak did or from his perspective it looked like a dive?
                        EDIT: And the missed interference call that led to one of NMU's goals...
                        Last edited by Shirtless Guy; 11-23-2019, 08:08 AM.
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          Well I can't imagine he's happy with the call that shortened one of our power plays and I'm guessing he didn't really see what Misiak did or from his perspective it looked like a dive?
                          In the longer post game interview he did say he wasn't upset at all with anyone or anything about the team. So, I'd say it was all about the reffing. And having a chance to see that last call on Misiak I'd have to agree that that was an incredibly weak call. Misiak barely touches the guys stick as he skates by. I doubt that would have even tripped up your average 5 year old... Yet, that being said I have to think why would Misiak even put himself in a position to let the refs make that call. Well after the play, why even skate up to the guy. Kinda dumb.. just play smart and finish out a game without putting yourselves in a position where Jurusik has to save your behinds with a great save with only seconds left.

Comment

Now that was fun, moving up dinner plans tonight to be in front of the stream for 6:00.
                            Tech had energy, after the bout of turnoveritus wore off from the second period. I think Joe also did not like the dislodging of the net by NMU with nobody near.

Was Tommy P injured this week? Keep it up Tech, let's do it again 2 hours east!

Have to relate a funny story from a visit to the 45 North Winery in TC on a fall color tour this year.
                            There was only one other wine taster in the place as we sat at a bar-like tasting. The manager and I struck up a conversation as he noticed me proudly wearing my Michigan Tech T-shirt.
                            He asked if I actually went there interestingly and then announced that his sister went to Northern. I responded, well we can forgive her for that!!!, and he chuckled.
                            Then, the other 45 employee said hey wait I am a proud Northern graduate, and I replied Ok(???????) as in not many will admit that.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                              Now that was fun, moving up dinner plans tonight to be in front of the stream for 6:00.
                              Tech had energy, after the bout of turnoveritus wore off from the second period. I think Joe also did not like the dislodging of the net by NMU with nobody near.

Have to relate a funny story from a visit to the 45 North Winery in TC on a fall color tour this year.
                              There was only one other wine taster in the place as we sat at a bar-like tasting. The manager and I struck up a conversation as he noticed me proudly wearing my Michigan Tech T-shirt.
                              He asked if I actually went there interestingly and then announced that his sister went to Northern. I responded, well we can forgive her for that!!!, and he chuckled.
                              Then, the other 45 employee said hey wait I am a proud Northern graduate, and I replied Ok(???????) as in not many will admit that.
                              45 North is one of my favorite wineries up there.. You are probably lucky they didn't spike your tastings.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post

Apparently Tommy P did get hurt vs LSSU and will be out for a while.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X