Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

I see on our Google Fiber cable guide the GLI final Tech vs Michigan is on right now on Fox College Sports Atlantic, channel 226. But wait...WHAT...we don't get that channel. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!
    Last edited by Burnt Orange Husky; 01-02-2020, 11:03 PM.
    "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
    Abe Lincoln

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
      Hopefully the GLI does not go the way of the District Detroit.
      And what's that way?
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        And what's that way?
        District Detroit was a big plan by the Ilitches to build a new neighborhood around the Pizzarena, to help justify the public money sunk into the project. It has since largely stalled out and been replaced by more parking lots, and people are calling them out on it.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          District Detroit was a big plan by the Ilitches to build a new neighborhood around the Pizzarena, to help justify the public money sunk into the project. It has since largely stalled out and been replaced by more parking lots, and people are calling them out on it.
          Ahhh. Walked a short distance from where we parked near the arena and there's plenty of empty lots to develop.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Nice that ASU provides a free video feed. However the cameras seem to be operated by spastic primates, and the balance on the tripods is so far off that the offensive zones look like the villain hideouts on the old Batman TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
              Nice that ASU provides a free video feed. However the cameras seem to be operated by spastic primates, and the balance on the tripods is so far off that the offensive zones look like the villain hideouts on the old Batman TV show.
              This is further proof that Tech folks know nothing about the arts. It's AMBIANCE, sir!

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Ha! I was catching glimpses of the feed while at the Seawolves game. The camera work did seem a bit spastic. It made the game play look plodding, but/or maybe it was. Is there a way to watch the replay of the game on the pac12 site?

Comment

I thought the goaltending wasn't very good and I also thought that the smith goal should have counted. I'll be exceedingly glad not to play these guys anymore.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                    ...... I'll be exceedingly glad not to play these guys anymore.
                    Any word on what the newly aligned WCHA 2.0 is gonna look like? I’ll stop watching college hockey if they invite ASU in.
                    Go Huskies!

Comment

Originally posted by Redridge View Post
                      Any word on what the newly aligned WCHA 2.0 is gonna look like? I’ll stop watching college hockey if they invite ASU in.
                      I'm sure some people who read these forums know, but they aren't talking.... yet.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Watching game online; is that ASU's normal rink? What a dive? Looks like most of the old city rinks in downstate Michigan. I thought they built a new arena?

How do you entice anyone to play there?

First game I've seen in a while; I like this team. Huge win!

MTU leap frogs ASU in the pairwise to #15. ASU drops to #16.

Go Huskies!
                        Last edited by rustedblades; 01-05-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Important win after last night's hiccup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redridge View Post
                            The best I’ve been able to get out of people is information should be coming “soon.”
                            Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

• Originally posted by rustedblades View Post
                              Watching game online; is that ASU's normal rink? What a dive? Looks like most of the old city rinks in downstate Michigan. I thought they built a new arena?

How do you entice anyone to play there?

First game I've seen in a while; I like this team. Huge win!

MTU leap frogs ASU in the pairwise to #15. ASU drops to #16.

Go Huskies!
                              How do you entice people to play there? Simply ask a team from the Midwest or Northeast, “ would you like to come to Arizona in (Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb)? Look how easy it’s been to recruit an NCAA Tournament team in a short time. Just ask.
                              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
                                The best I’ve been able to get out of people is information should be coming “soon.”
                                Same here.
                                "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Working...
                                X