Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    should have been 13 more if called correctly.
    I believe Loughran and Sorensen finished 1-2 in the country in PIMs. When did teammates last accomplish that?

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
      I believe Loughran and Sorensen finished 1-2 in the country in PIMs. When did teammates last accomplish that?
      Grandpa Tony must be proud.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
        Grandpa Tony must be proud.

Will there be a radio show on Monday?
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Michigan Tech has a new goalie recruit:
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            Looks like he put up a bunch of shutouts in NAHL this year. Future #1?
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              Nice stat line. 11 shutouts and only 3 games (4 4, 3) with more than 2 GA.

https://www.lonestarbrahmas.com/stat.../cayden-bailey

Comment

Boy did Mankato get lucky this weekend!
                Last edited by Huskiefan906; 03-13-2020, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                  Boy did Mankato get lucky this weekend!
                  And yet, I don't feel that way.
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Beydoun will graduate and transfer elsewhere for his senior year.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Beydoun will graduate and transfer elsewhere for his senior year.
                      Too bad. I liked him.

Comment

It’s too bad, he just was never able to grab the reigns and be the number one. Seemed like the skill is there, best of luck to him wherever he ends up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
                          It’s too bad, he just was never able to grab the reigns and be the number one. Seemed like the skill is there, best of luck to him wherever he ends up.
                          I agree. He could steal a game but he could also get lit up for 6. Too inconsistent for Joe.

Comment

Another new recruit, Charles-Edward Tardif...17yo forward currently in CCHL (same league as the new goalie)
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              Another new recruit, Charles-Edward Tardif...17yo forward currently in CCHL (same league as the new goalie)
                              I wonder when he might come in.

Comment

Disappointed we didn’t get a shot at Mankato. You could really see our 1st & 2nd year players taking off. I am very optimistic about our future.

But, we finished the season with an awesome 3rd OT goal. We finished the season with a sweep. Over NMU.

I can live with that.
                                Go Huskies!

Comment

Working...
                                X