Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
    I'm guessing the first from any of the maritimes. I think Perrett was from Alberta or Saskatchewan.
    Looks like that's correct. The last MTU media guide I have says Calgary. Congratulations, Brett, you're the first!

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
      Looks like that's correct. The last MTU media guide I have says Calgary. Congratulations, Brett, you're the first!
      Nova Scotia is an awesome place. It's worth a vacation trip.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        maybe the guys from the Curse of Oak Island convinced him to go to MTU.
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Great news for the viewers in the UP!

https://www.uppermichiganssource.com...568437801.html

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
            I’ll second that! The Halifax area is amazing!
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

agree!
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

So since the season is winding down I finally took the time to look at the Jersey order requests. We're currently at between 19 and 7 orders for each of Black, White, Gold and Cream (all the current styles). If you're interested in the Black or White sign up now and maybe we can do a small jersey order (minimum size is 25 jerseys).

jerseys.techhockeyguide.com
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                  So since the season is winding down I finally took the time to look at the Jersey order requests. We're currently at between 19 and 7 orders for each of Black, White, Gold and Cream (all the current styles). If you're interested in the Black or White sign up now and maybe we can do a small jersey order (minimum size is 25 jerseys).

jerseys.techhockeyguide.com
                  What about the gold?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                    What about the gold?

its close for gold depending on how many of the "I want 1 jersey and gold would work" group.

Comment

1 more day.

Comment

Just beat Northern... again. And again.
                        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                        Originally posted by geezer
                        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                        Originally posted by manurespreader
                        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Go Tech!
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Boom! Whiny little sister gets schooled spanked again!

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                              Go Tech!
                              I thought Tech got a good deal from the refs in tonight's game. NMU not so much.

Comment

I thought Tech got a good deal from the refs in tonight's game. NMU not so much.
                                The refs were having nothing of the Loughran's diving and Dirk made a couple mentioned of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X