Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

I saw a copy of Joe's pregame speech for Friday's game leaked onto the Internet last night. A copy is attached below for those of you that didn't see it:

"You guys know what we're playing for tonight?
    You guys know who we're playing?
    Good, then just do your jobs and I don't need to say another word."

Beat Northern. Go Tech!
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
      I saw a copy of Joe's pregame speech for Friday's game leaked onto the Internet last night. A copy is attached below for those of you that didn't see it:

"You guys know what we're playing for tonight?
      You guys know who we're playing?
      Good, then just do your jobs and I don't need to say another word."

Beat Northern. Go Tech!
      Sounds like Joe.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tech women are Husky!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MOJO View Post
          Tech women are Husky!!!
          Tech women swept Northern on the bouncyball court.

But why are we even talking women on a mens hockey forum?

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
            Tech women swept Northern on the bouncyball court.

But why are we even talking women on a mens hockey forum?

It's a NMU fan. They don't have the brainpower to come up with better material.

Go Tech! Beat Northern!

Comment

Tech women are Husky!!!
              but not diseased!
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post
                It's a NMU fan. They don't have the brainpower to come up with better material.
                What little brainpower the older ones once had was lost to tertiary syphilis years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  What little brainpower the older ones once had was lost to tertiary syphilis years ago.
                  I can't wait to see the crowd and how many Tech fans show up.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Tech women are Husky!!!
                    that may very well be true. BUT your boys just got undressed 8-4 on a game broadcast across the da whole U.P. LOL

GO HUSKIES!

Comment

Where was this offense since December?

Comment

Weird that there are still 13 seats left for tomorrow's game. Was the top of Sec. H reserved for NMU, for a time? Perhaps they've been selling standing room.
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          Weird that there are still 13 seats left for tomorrow's game. Was the top of Sec. H reserved for NMU, for a time? Perhaps they've been selling standing room.
                          I'd guess the Winter Carnival disappointment hasn't exactly inspired further "premium game" sales.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I'd guess the Winter Carnival disappointment hasn't exactly inspired further "premium game" sales.
                            I was just being silly. It's a full day before people start lining up, and there are 13 seats left. That's the hottest ticket of the year.
                            Also, there's a discount for senior night, my seat is $18.50 and the kids are $9 each.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              I was just being silly. It's a full day before people start lining up, and there are 13 seats left. That's the hottest ticket of the year.
                              Also, there's a discount for senior night, my seat is $18.50 and the kids are $9 each.
                              I'm going to show my age here. I used to pay 20 dollars for a season ticket.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                                I'm going to show my age here. I used to pay 20 dollars for a season ticket.
                                Yeah, yeah, yeah we know - you saw them play at the The Dee. Back when season tickets were split up between Friday night and Saturday night to accommodate demand vs. supply.

Comment

Working...
                                X