Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Pretty sure Shawhan is going to nuke these refs from orbit once this series is over. That 'slash' was 5.
    In Mel We Trust(ed)

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by geezer View Post
      3OT upcoming 😳
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I've got it back - a little - about every third sentence. Some one is getting a power play?
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          I've got it back - a little - about every third sentence. Some one is getting a power play?
          MTU starts with 1:57 on the PP thanks to a retaliation penalty taken by NMU.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
            Pietila game / series winner!!!!!
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

WOO - HOO!! I wish I could have heard Dirk - he must have gone crazy! What a huge win!
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Great game! Inconsistent officiating to say the least, but Joe needs to keep his wits and not go off on the refs; we've got another series next weekend! Needless to say, hopefully Bliss will be ok.

Comment

Great win! Extra sweet since we ended NMU’s season.
                  Last edited by Lost_Husky; 03-07-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyDut View Post
                    Great game! Inconsistent officiating to say the least, but Joe needs to keep his wits and not go off on the refs; we've got another series next weekend! Needless to say, hopefully Bliss will be ok.
                    I think he’s fine (he was standing and watching the game.) But he apparently got ejected by the ref for getting tackled on that breakaway. And that was just one of the more bizarre calls. I’d have to watch the game again (probably with 6 more cameras) to figure out everything that happened. The refs would probably say the same.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      WOO - HOO!! I wish I could have heard Dirk - he must have gone crazy! What a huge win!
                      Dirk would have been better. But listening to the NMU guys kicked in the guts emotionally drained 'they score" call was well worth it!

Comment

I'm glad Tech won.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Playoff hockey - that was fun to watch, why do I have a feeling we are going to BG next weekend.

Comment

I guess we're all LSSU fans today. Go Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                              Dirk would have been better. But listening to the NMU guys kicked in the guts emotionally drained 'they score" call was well worth it!
                              With the problems with Dirk's online feed, I ended up listening to the FoxUP audio. But those problems let me go back and listen to Dirk's feed later. It was classic and I'm sure it will be on the Joe Show on Monday so tune in to WKMJ Mix93.5 at 10:00 AM, or it is also on pasty.net and the TuneIn app.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
                                "The NMU guys"

Comment

Working...
                                X