Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
    Was Friday’s game the best performance of the season?
    Offensively, yes. Defensively, no way.

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
      Was Friday’s game the best performance of the season?
      No disrespect, but Northern helped that a bit by taking a big dump in the middle of the ice Friday. I think the next 2-3 games will be much more like Saturday, games can go either way.
      “They are a **** site better than the U.S. Army, at least we know that they will be there in the morning.”
      – Lewis B. Chesty Puller
      when a journalist asked him about being surrounded by 22. enemy divisions

Comment

We all know Tech has the best band, far and away from anyone else. But they've gone even further now.

The fact that they now play the Brass Bonanza in the pregame is epic. And it sounds AMAZING.

Can't wait to hear it in Marquette this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
          We all know Tech has the best band, far and away from anyone else.
          this.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

New recruit for Tech for next season. This kid is a big time scorer as a D-man in the CCHL. Formerly committed to UAA.

https://twitter.com/CPCANADIANS/stat...40695132073984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              New recruit for Tech for next season. This kid is a big time scorer as a D-man in the CCHL. Formerly committed to UAA.

https://twitter.com/CPCANADIANS/stat...40695132073984
              Well, I was right about recruiting a defenseman for next year but wrong to expect him to come from the NAHL. Looks like he could be a decent pickup. He's the third leading scorer in the CCHL, but none of the best players to come out of that league in recent years are NCAA stars.

Comment

Only replacing a small senior class with two d-men this year. Between Docter and Dorovany, are they both getting deferred? Is Orr still heading to Houghton?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Only replacing a small senior class with two d-men this year. Between Docter and Dorovany, are they both getting deferred? Is Orr still heading to Houghton?
                  Evan Orr signed his NLI back in November.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Looks like THG will have a lot of material for ChasingMacPod's first podcast on recruiting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.mininggazette.com/news/2...scot-arrested/
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

LOL! That is awesome!

Go Tech!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

• Paging Dave Ellis:

Will Brett Thorne be the first or the second Nova Scotian to play for Tech? I have conflicting information about Craig Perrett's hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
                              Well, I was right about recruiting a defenseman for next year but wrong to expect him to come from the NAHL. Looks like he could be a decent pickup. He's the third leading scorer in the CCHL, but none of the best players to come out of that league in recent years are NCAA stars.
                              What do you consider a NCAA star?
                              "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
                                Paging Dave Ellis:

Will Brett Thorne be the first or the second Nova Scotian to play for Tech? I have conflicting information about Craig Perrett's hometown.
                                I'm guessing the first from any of the maritimes. I think Perrett was from Alberta or Saskatchewan.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X