Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    Apparently Tommy P did get hurt vs LSSU and will be out for a while.
    Shoot, that was the shot to the head given the 2:00 at LSSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
      Now that was fun, moving up dinner plans tonight to be in front of the stream for 6:00.
      Tech had energy, after the bout of turnoveritus wore off from the second period. I think Joe also did not like the dislodging of the net by NMU with nobody near.

Was Tommy P injured this week? Keep it up Tech, let's do it again 2 hours east!

Have to relate a funny story from a visit to the 45 North Winery in TC on a fall color tour this year.
      There was only one other wine taster in the place as we sat at a bar-like tasting. The manager and I struck up a conversation as he noticed me proudly wearing my Michigan Tech T-shirt.
      He asked if I actually went there interestingly and then announced that his sister went to Northern. I responded, well we can forgive her for that!!!, and he chuckled.
      Then, the other 45 employee said hey wait I am a proud Northern graduate, and I replied Ok(???????) as in not many will admit that.
      Lol! So instead of flipping burgers and asking “would you like fries with that” they have learned to say “what wine would you like to try?”. NMU is really expanding the value of their diploma.

I hope Tommy gets well soon.

Go Tech!

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Nice job Guys!!!!

Comment

And Northern loses it

Comment

How sweet it is to sweep NMU.

Comment

Boy did Jurusik ever make some great saves tonight! Great game by the guys in terms of compete.!!

Does anyone else notice that nmu never plays any replays on the overhead that show any Tech goals? I don’t know, just seems kind of petty.....

Comment

How sweep it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
                  Boy did Jurusik ever make some great saves tonight! Great game by the guys in terms of compete.!!

Does anyone else notice that nmu never plays any replays on the overhead that show any Tech goals? I don’t know, just seems kind of petty.....
                  they showed one replay really quick...but I was annoyed not to get to see it again.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I am in absolute awe of Jonathan Zamaites (THG) calling the score(s) for both nights in his preview.
                    Also: are the Wildcats coached to take dives whenever someone skates nearby? If so, I’ve lost all respect for Potulny. If not, he needs to have a serious talk with his boys about accountability. It’s way out of hand and will continue to cost them going forward. They have enough skill to go out and just compete for the win without all the nonsense.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      I am in absolute awe of Jonathan Zamaites (THG) calling the score(s) for both nights in his preview.
                      Also: are the Wildcats coached to take dives whenever someone skates nearby? If so, I’ve lost all respect for Potulny. If not, he needs to have a serious talk with his boys about accountability. It’s way out of hand and will continue to cost them going forward. They have enough skill to go out and just compete for the win without all the nonsense.
                      Looking at the score sheet ... there were a boat load of penalties at the 19:59 mark of the 3rd period. What the heck happened?
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        Looking at the score sheet ... there were a boat load of penalties at the 19:59 mark of the 3rd period. What the heck happened?
                        as they say on Letterkenny, a donnybrook
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

A brotherly discussion between the Tech players and the eNeMaU players.

Comment

Just Northern being Northern

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jurusik not only made some great saves, he had a key tackle late in the game to keep the pussycats in line.

Comment

I thought NMU was the better team both nights with the exception of goaltending where they struggled. I also thought that we got away with a lot late in Friday's game and not quite so much Saturday. I remember a late slash that went uncalled and several others. I think on Saturday after midway we had like 5 shots on goal total the rest of the game.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X