Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
    Would have enjoyed listening to that north-of-the-bridge duo.

It's kind of tough with two pxp guys, but I've always wanted to hear Dirk and Dave team up to do a game. They'd have to take turns doing colour.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I agree that would be a fun listen.

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by mtuhuskies View Post
      dave has the talent of playing two characters at once. Saves money for nmu so they can pay the refs to protect loughran.

Sent from my sm-g960u using tapatalk
      lol
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I hope the league decides to hand down some supplemental discipline on Loughran for the 2 hand shot to the babymakers that the refs refused to review for a 5 minute major. Sounds like Joe sent in a nice package of clips of this idiot trying to injure MTU players this season. Oh I wish John Scott could suit up for 1 more game to put this kid in his place before he does seriously injure somebody with his cheapshots.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
          Would have enjoyed listening to that north-of-the-bridge duo.

It's kind of tough with two pxp guys, but I've always wanted to hear Dirk and Dave team up to do a game. They'd have to take turns doing colour.

It would be a lot of fun! For those that are going, enjoy Mankato. It’s great for fans with so many places near the rink (Blue Bricks is a favorite) and on the other side of the river, they have their own version of the KBC.
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
            I hope the league decides to hand down some supplemental discipline on Loughran for the 2 hand shot to the babymakers that the refs refused to review for a 5 minute major. Sounds like Joe sent in a nice package of clips of this idiot trying to injure MTU players this season. Oh I wish John Scott could suit up for 1 more game to put this kid in his place before he does seriously injure somebody with his cheapshots.
            Loughran was suspended 1 game next season.
            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
              So will he be a repeat offender when he takes another dangerous cheap shot at someone else next year (most likely in Northern's second game)? I have a hard time believing this little greaseball will learn from sitting out just one game.

Also, since it is a WCHA suspension, will it be the first WCHA game? Or will Grandpa Tony schedule a game against Laurentian so his little #DivingDiva can get his wrist slapping out of the way before the league games start?

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                Also, since it is a WCHA suspension, will it be the first WCHA game? Or will Grandpa Tony schedule a game against Laurentian so his little #DivingDiva can get his wrist slapping out of the way before the league games start?
                From the WCHA:
                "Northern Michigan has completed its 2019-20 schedule. As a result, Loughran will sit out the Wildcats' first NCAA Division I contest of the 2020-21 season. Loughran would be eligible to return for the Wildcats' second NCAA Division I contest in 2020-21."

Comment

• Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                  So will he be a repeat offender when he takes another dangerous cheap shot at someone else next year (most likely in Northern's second game)? I have a hard time believing this little greaseball will learn from sitting out just one game.

First NCAA game.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                    GOOD... Hopefully the league also had a talk with the on-ice official also(unless he's not allowed to review the play) for not reviewing and his comments to Coach Joe about not reviewing the play and justifying it by telling coach his guys are "mugging the little man".

Comment

Have Fun to all the Husky fans going to Mankato!!! It is my hands-down favorite road trip in the WCHA. I wish I could get the time off work to go this weekend... Pagliai's pizza is excellent. The owner of PUB 500 was great to visit with and his business has good food and drink. Mettler's later in the night for .... well if you have ever been to 'kato you'll know why Number 4 restaurant and bar has a nice atmosphere and good food. Man I wish I could go... GO HUSKIES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
                        his comments to Coach Joe about not reviewing the play and justifying it by telling coach his guys are "mugging the little man".
                        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

We always enjoyed road trips to Mankato.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
                            GOOD... Hopefully the league also had a talk with the on-ice official also(unless he's not allowed to review the play) for not reviewing and his comments to Coach Joe about not reviewing the play and justifying it by telling coach his guys are "mugging the little man".
                            It's just like everything else these days. Yes, we did mug the guy. It's only the reason we mugged him that wasn't discussed.
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
                              The same official also yelled at the bench that the reason he didn't call the too many men penalty on NMU was because "it was deflected".

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                                The same official also yelled at the bench that the reason he didn't call the too many men penalty on NMU was because "it was deflected".
                                So every time there's a deflection we can throw another skater on ice?

Comment

Working...
                                X