This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    It's weird. After working so hard to alienate us before the 2016 election and then blaming us when your candidate lost to a racist, misogynist, xenophobic moron, some of you seem to want to do it again. Keep disparaging us. It worked so well last time.

We’re disparaging you because you’re acting like a child.

Bernie was my preferred candidate. Once the primary was over I was Hillary’s #1 fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      Unless this Ukraine made up scandal sticks, I think Biden would destroy Trump because I think he takes back most of the Rust Belt.
      Biden v Trump - the winner will be lying in state
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

It's weird. After working so hard to alienate us before the 2016 election and then blaming us when your candidate lost to a racist, misogynist, xenophobic moron, some of you seem to want to do it again. Keep disparaging us. It worked so well last time.
        You care more about Scottish independence anyway. So enough with the "us" crap.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Biden v Trump - the winner will be lying in state
          Found someone that’s fallen for it....

Comment

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            If Comey didn't send that letter 3 weeks before the election, it doesn't matter. If Russia didn't interfere, it doesn't matter.

Trump filled an inside straight on the river. It happens.

Doesnt change the fact that Bernie has now had a heart attack and needs to drop out now.
            As usual, uno with the rational, no BS, corn country lawyer analysis.

Comment

I was told by CLINTON supporters that they didn't want my vote. But yeah, it's my fault.
              I hardly doubt that happened and even if it no one here has completely blamed Bernie Bros. As dx noted:

That’s such a lame cop out. You vote for the candidate who doesn’t represent an existential threat to democracy.

Every. Time.

Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Why are some Bernie fans so fragile? “Don’t you alienate me or I’ll vote for the worst possible option” sounds like the trump deplorables
                They have issues with women who refuse to kiss Trump's cockhead, it's well-established.
                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-05-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Oh Christ, of course he wants to drag everyone into this now.

Comment

Does he really think anyone outside his own s**tbubble will believe the Energy Secretary made him do it? Also I thought all his calls were perfect? I thought Trump was a stable genius too smart to make mistakes and too headstrong to be pushed around.

Comment

And again he lost to HER. I know you and trix have an issue dealing with that but it is the truth.

And before you get back up on your cross, remember I voted for Bernie and donated to him last cycle.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Bernie bro Facebook post today was pretty funny.
                        “FDR was in a wheelchair and elected three times amd gave you ss and Medicare. Quit being ageist”
                        Most people didn't know FDR was in a wheelchair.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

You claim it's all our fault he won yet you're following the exact same M.O. Seems like a good idea to me.

ETA: No, actually that makes sense. When Sniffles beats Biden next November you can blame us again.
                          Seems to me most here are saying he won because she was a chitty candidate. Which is the same thing you're saying.

Quit being a baby because Bernie didn't beat her. And is a 78 year old man who just had a heart attack.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            We’re disparaging you because you’re acting like a child.

Bernie was my preferred candidate. Once the primary was over I was Hillary’s #1 fan.
                            Me too. Voted for Bernie in the NH primary. Gladly voted for Hillary in the general.

I'm assuming Blake Carrington voted third party. Russian bot Stein, perhaps?

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Seems normal.

http://citypages.com/news/trumpwarre...-gun/562522361

Comment

Working...
                                X