This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    It's weird. After working so hard to alienate us before the 2016 election and then blaming us when your candidate lost to a racist, misogynist, xenophobic moron, some of you seem to want to do it again. Keep disparaging us. It worked so well last time.
    Alienating who exactly? If you felt alienated in 2016 that was your problem. If you still feel alienated vote for Trump then.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Alienating who exactly? If you felt alienated in 2016 that was your problem. If you still feel alienated vote for Trump then.
      I was told by CLINTON supporters that they didn't want my vote. But yeah, it's my fault.

Comment

I was told by CLINTON supporters that they didn't want my vote. But yeah, it's my fault.
        Take responsibility for your own vote.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Never happened. Look in the mirror.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why are some Bernie fans so fragile? “Don’t you alienate me or I’ll vote for the worst possible option” sounds like the trump deplorables

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Why are some Bernie fans so fragile? “Don’t you alienate me or I’ll vote for the worst possible option” sounds like the trump deplorables
              You claim it's all our fault he won yet you're following the exact same M.O. Seems like a good idea to me.

ETA: No, actually that makes sense. When Sniffles beats Biden next November you can blame us again.
              Last edited by ticapnews; 10-05-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Never happened. Look in the mirror.
                What does that even mean?

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                Take responsibility for your own vote.
                I voted for the candidate that best represented my values.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Ding ****ing ding
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

As you should. So why are you so upset at Clinton supporters?
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Cause she's the DEBBIL!!!!!!!

Comment

That’s such a lame cop out. You vote for the candidate who doesn’t represent an existential threat to democracy.

Every. Time.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's not worth it. Forget it.

How 'bout them 2020 debates!

Comment

You claim it's all our fault he won yet you're following the exact same M.O. Seems like a good idea to me.

ETA: No, actually that makes sense. When Sniffles beats Biden next November you can blame us again.
                            I’ve never claimed anything is a Bernie fan fault. Jesus.

Comment

Lol

Bull****

Comment

Unless this Ukraine made up scandal sticks, I think Biden would destroy Trump because I think he takes back most of the Rust Belt.

Comment

Working...
                                X