This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    I think ideally she’d eventually be primaried by someone better but last time around she faced a convicted murderer and like three other people who didn’t even have websites IIRC. So it’s not like there was any other option.
    Primaried by someone better? A Democrat primary on Klobuchar?
    What planet do you live on?
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Yeah you know like it’s an election where a democrat runs against a democrat and she could be challenged to support better positions or just be replaced by someone better. Kinda like what’s happening with SlAy kWeEn Pelosi right now *head explodes*

Comment

Yeah you know like it’s an election where a democrat runs against a democrat and she could be challenged to support better positions or just be replaced by someone better *head explodes*
        Maybe Minnesotans think she’s good, and don’t want her primaried.
        When she’s 78 and having health problems, sure.

Comment

Yeah you know like it’s an election where a democrat runs against a democrat and she could be challenged to support better positions or just be replaced by someone better *head explodes*
          I know the concept, moron...
          It's that you think it should happen or that anyone would beat her here.
          There is a reason she doesn't get much of a challenge from anyone...
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

That’s fine. Many don’t and would support a more progressive challenger. That’s the entire point lmao. Also nice shot at somebody’s health from the pseudo woke crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              I know the concept, moron...
              It's that you think it should happen or that anyone would beat her here.
              There is a reason she doesn't get much of a challenge from anyone...
              Yeah it’s almost like campaigns are expensive and the party puts its foot on the scale for corporate Dems, I’m well aware! Lol at you calling anyone a moron though, as dumb dumb would say, “precious!”.
              Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-12-2019, 01:44 PM.

Comment

That’s fine. Many don’t and would support a more progressive challenger. That’s the entire point lmao. Also nice shot at somebody’s health from the pseudo woke crowd.
                You’re the only one who refuses to see any relevant facts about bernies health

Comment

Yeah it’s almost like campaigns are expensive and the party puts its foot on the scale for corporate Dems, I’m well aware! Lol at you calling anyone a moron though, as dumb dumb would say, “precious!”.
                  JFC...
                  I'd say you can't be this stupid...but you keep proving it...
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    You’re the only one who refuses to see any relevant facts about bernies health
                    I literally just did a page or two ago. I’m also not a single issue voter who recognizes that all the candidates have flaws that included.

Comment

I literally just did a page or two ago. I’m also not a single issue voter who recognizes that all the candidates have flaws that included.
                      We are well aware you aren't single issue...it's become very clear very quickly that you have multiple.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Says the guy who goes into full ad him rage everytime he disagrees with somebody in policy positions and the direction of a party that lead us to fascism.

Comment

Says the guy who goes into full ad him rage everytime he disagrees with somebody in policy positions and the direction of a party that lead us to fascism.
                          You have no clue what I believe.
                          How about you answer what real danger is or how Kabul isn't in a war zone before you try going for the big words..
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I mean I’ve already done that and we don’t need to go full circle. But given that you’re constantly attacking me personally for wanting the party to move in a progressive direction and frothing at the mouth over it, it’s pretty obvious what you believe.

Comment

Primary Klobuchar, comrades!

Comment

I mean I’ve already done that and we don’t need to go full circle. But given that you’re constantly attacking me personally for wanting the party to move in a progressive direction and frothing at the mouth over it, it’s pretty obvious what you believe.
                                No. You haven't.
                                And my issues with you are entirely related to your attacking anyone who isn't your precious Bernie.
                                But go ahead...tell me what I believe...i would love to see just how wrong you are.
                                Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 10-12-2019, 02:13 PM.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X