X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    Bernie bros gonna bro.

Anyone that isn’t a 78 year old senator from Vermont with heart disease sucks for every possible reason.
    You really can stop with this "Bernie Bros" garbage. You sound about as intelligent as a redhat calling us a libt@rd.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
      So they happened immediately before and after he was there, yet somehow he wasn't supposed to worry about it happening in the interim while he was there?

Your logic is interesting.
      Uh no I just said he wasn’t in any real danger because he wasn’t despite what he keeps saying, this isn’t hard to understand.
      Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      You really can stop with this "Bernie Bros" garbage. You sound about as intelligent as a redhat calling us a libt@rd.
      Well it’s not like they can actually argue that their more regressive policy proposals are better so what other option do they have?

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Uh no I just said he wasn’t in any real danger because he wasn’t despite what he keeps saying, this isn’t hard to understand.
        What is your definition of "real danger?"
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          Being within five miles of a bombing while he was there would be more dangerous than anything we can verifiably say he experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            Uh no I just said he wasn’t in any real danger because he wasn’t despite what he keeps saying, this isn’t hard to understand.Well it’s not like they can actually argue that their more regressive policy proposals are better so what other option do they have?
            So, bombings before, and after, but not during.

I'd say he did his job as the Armed Forces Uber, then.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Being within five miles of a bombing while he was there would be more dangerous than anything we can verifiably say he experienced.
              Not my question. What is your definition of "real danger?"
              North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                Col. Jessup : [refering to Santiago] I felt his life might be in danger.

Kaffee : Grave danger?

Col. Jessup : [sarcastically] Is there another kind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  Not my question. What is your definition of "real danger?"
                  Like do you want me to pull up the dictionary definition of danger or...?

Comment

Like do you want me to pull up the dictionary definition of danger or...?
                    Your definition, whatever that may be. Im trying to understand your previous posts. Im guessing my hang up is on your definition of real danger.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      Well it’s not like they can actually argue that their more regressive policy proposals are better so what other option do they have?
                      Don't lump me in with this. I haven't said a negative thing about the Democrats running for the nomination (except maybe Grandpa Joe) this election cycle. Most of those doing the attacking aren't in favor of "regressive" policies. They might not support candidates as progressive as Bernie but they are not "regressive" and neither are their policies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        Don't lump me in with this. I haven't said a negative thing about the Democrats running for the nomination (except maybe Grandpa Joe) this election cycle. Most of those doing the attacking aren't in favor of "regressive" policies. They might not support candidates as progressive as Bernie but they are not "regressive" and neither are their policies.
                        That’s why we call him a Bernie Bro. He fits the stereotype.

Not all Bernie supporters are Bernie Bros. I supported Bernie in the primary against Hillary (but I thought Hillary would make a fine president and I never said anything bad about her).

Trip acts like Warren is to the right of Iim Inhofe

Comment

Keeping private healthcare around so they can deny peoples’ claims and profit off of human misery is regressive. There is one candidate who we can absolutely for sure say doesn’t want that but that’s at best a question mark with their preferred candidate given how wishy washy she’s been about single payer. That’s not even getting into some her previous foreign policy and other positions that I’ve noted here.

And if we’re allowed to call out republicans for all of their ****ty positions then we can be consistent about it as it applies to the donut twitter crowd.
                          Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-11-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Keeping private healthcare around so they can deny peoples’ claims and profit off of human misery is regressive. There is one candidate who we can absolutely for sure say doesn’t want that but that’s at best a question mark with their preferred candidate given how wishy washy she’s been about single payer.
                            I hate to break it to you but even Saint Bernie won’t be able to deliver on 100% Medicare for all.

The most realistic path forward is to shore up the ACA and introduce a public option. When people see is better private insurance will die.

Comment

Ok? Good thing we’re talking in the context of a primary where the other opponents aren’t even going to try to implement it or do anything to push the party further towards that position so... he’s still light years better.

And lol at a public option being the answer.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-11-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                I hate to break it to you but even Saint Bernie won’t be able to deliver on 100% Medicare for all.
                                If you go to his rallies (which the media does a great job not to cover) he says repeatedly that he won't be able to do it alone. It's a theme of his campaign. "Not me. Us." It will take a mandate from the electoral masses - and likely a major leftward swing in Congress (Senate especially) - to get his plans passed.

Comment

Working...
                                X