X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And that means we aren't allowed to be annoyed by it? Sometimes your opinions are a bit baffling...
    You can be annoyed, but not surprised, by it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Getting spammed by a campaign is really, really dumb. Enough so that it would an excellent opposition trick.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And that means we aren't allowed to be annoyed by it? Sometimes your opinions are a bit baffling...
        Go ahead and get annoyed. You need my permission?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Uh. No. We don’t. My personal cell phone has never been spammed until Saint Bernie. Not once. Not ever.

You have a real dip**** attitude for us not wanting to be harassed. If this were the trump campaign texting you, you’d have a different song to sing. But here you are, head up Bernie’s *** so far you can see out his eyes.

This crosses some pretty big ethical lines for me.
          It's really not that hard to opt out of texts.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            Forgot about that. I do have a text plan that I had to opt-in to.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Or your maple syrup Jesus could stop using unethical sleazy tactics.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Or your maple syrup Jesus could stop using unethical sleazy tactics.
                These are not exclusive.....

Comment

Waaaaahhhhh I got a text sent to me that I could've opted out of but I'd rather whine about it

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Go ahead and get annoyed. You need my permission?
                    Apparently yes since you were so bugged by it you felt the need to criticize. Dont worry though my outrage has nothing to do with Bernie unlike dx. You can go back to telling us how we shouldnt be worried that an old angry guy had a heart attack on the campaign trail.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How is that possible? I was told the Billionaire Power Structure is out to destroy Vermont Jesus

(its a joke)

In all honesty I did find it annoying an hour ago when some rando from the Bernie campaign (from a Huntsville, Alabama phone) texted me unsolicited. That never happened in 2016 and I dont need them sending me their propaganda now. Any candidate that does that is on my [bleep] list.
                      Just got that too. I'm pretty irritated about that too. Unsolicited texts from a campaign? That's gross. How did they even get my number?
                      Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      The people of New Hampshire think you're adorable.
                      This ^^

With a MA number, but a NH address, I have rec'd texts from the campaigns of Bernie, Liz, Kamala, Andrew Yang, Corey, Dem polling questions, Amy, and Julian Castro. If I'm voting based on who hasn't texted me it's Mayor Pete and Marianne Williamson!
                      This has been going on since at least June 26th.

It's obnoxious - I have no idea how I got on any list. I don't canvas or donate. I literally just go to the polls and am a registered Dem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Apparently yes since you were so bugged by it you felt the need to criticize. Dont worry though my outrage has nothing to do with Bernie unlike dx. You can go back to telling us how we shouldnt be worried that an old angry guy had a heart attack on the campaign trail.
                        In that case, don't get annoyed. Oh, and bring me a duffle bag with $10,000 in it.

Comment

Under FEC regulations if any of you are receiving texts from campaigns they must include a disclaimer saying who sent them and including the option to opt-out. If the text messages you're getting don't include that information then those texts aren't coming from campaigns or any organization connected to them. Either you have an overzealous supporter randomly sending people texts or, as Kepler suggested, you have been targeted by a rival campaign.

Ewe, you probably already know this, but as a registered voter living in New Hampshire that's plenty to get you a ton of texts, plus emails and snail mails. Probably people at your door several times per month too. At least you get to vote and it matters. Our TV market extends into NH so our programming is wall-to-wall political ads aimed at you but no one gives a **** about our caucus.

Comment

Excuse me?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bernies Minneapolis rally moving to Williams arena due to demand.
                              I may still go despite his annoying texts

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Bernies Minneapolis rally moving to William arena due to demand.
                                I may still go despite his annoying texts
                                FYP
                                -Clem Haskins

Comment

Working...
                                X