This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    If you're trying to win the nomination, set forth why your ideas are best. Bashing tD is a strategy after the nomination.

---'
    Is HRC REALLY going to run again??
    Your attempt to troll was bad and you should feel bad.

Comment

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

joe is stuck defending the indefensible. It only seems like trolling. He's serious.

This has always been the case when a deprecated culture dies. It was the case with slavery. With absolute monarchy. With the Levantine priests. Mankind struggles up from the muck and the hindmost are left to snarl. Think how you'd feel in that situation and have some pity. What if your worldview and your values had been superseded by greater wisdom and kindness? Could you even recognize it or would you just be left blindly declaiming jeremiads upon the "lost" children?

"One generation passes away, and another generation comes, but the earth abides forever."
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If you're trying to win the nomination, set forth why your ideas are best. Bashing tD is a strategy after the nomination.
        Your guy is campaigning against impeachment now, not for reelection.

You will continue to support his efforts because you have completely abdicated your responsibility as a voter by slavishly following the direction of your cult. Trump can count on you every time, no matter what he does to whom.

Comment

---'
          Is HRC REALLY going to run again??
          Not much for actually reading are ya?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The number of Pubbies who breathlessly hope HRC runs again is pretty funny, I have to admit.

EDIT: Seems everyone below Harris and Buttigieg can pack it up. Those two are ideal Veep picks for one of the Top 3, unless you think Pete is in line to replace the 35+ year career Dem seated in IN-1.
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-09-2019, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              The number of Pubbies who breathlessly hope HRC runs again is pretty funny, I have to admit.

EDIT: Seems everyone below Harris and Buttigieg can pack it up. Those two are ideal Veep picks for one of the Top 3, unless you think Pete is in line to replace the 35+ year career Dem seated in IN-1.
              Yeah Hillary trolled them good

And yeah agreed on the field.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                The number of Pubbies who breathlessly hope HRC runs again is pretty funny, I have to admit. .
                All the mouthbreather sites (Blaze, Breitbart, PJM, NR, RedState, Weekly Standard, Federalist) run the WILL HILLARY RUN?!!!! story to give their readers hate orgasms.

They'll be running Clinton stories 20 years after they are in their graves. Just look at the righties' need to post Kennedy jokes from 50 years ago. Olds gonna old.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Blaze also posted a video saying African-Americans are abandoning the Democratic party. There's more truth in my hair than on The Blaze website.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    The Blaze also posted a video saying African-Americans are abandoning the Democratic party. There's more truth in my hair than on The Blaze website.
                    Still pushing the #WalkAway narrative started by borschtbots.

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers Vi: The Undiscovered Country

Ummm...why are you watching stuff from The Blaze?
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        Probably the same reason I thumb through a few pages at Freerepublic every few days. Keeping tabs on your enemies, and all that. Plus it's like junk food in that when Dump does seriously stumble, it's fun to read the excuses, prezteling, water-carrying, infighting, calling each other NeverTrumpers, etc.

Not sure I'd care to give Breitbart or The Blaze the clicks though. Freep is down to maybe a few hundred regulars these days and is pretty harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          I didn't watch it. The title was on someone else's Facebook page, so I took note of it.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

When the day comes that African-American voters abandon the Democratic party, that will be the least of the Democratic Party's problems.

On the other hand, every African-American male in America has known someone who looks exactly like Elizabeth Warren. And he didn't like her. It usually started about the time he entered first grade and didn't receive the same treatment as the white kids. So there is that.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              On the other hand, every African-American male in America has known someone who looks exactly like Elizabeth Warren. And he didn't like her. It usually started about the time he entered first grade and didn't receive the same treatment as the white kids. So there is that.
                              They disliked scolding, preachy Aunt Kamala far more.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

On the other hand, every African-American male in America has known someone who looks exactly like Elizabeth Warren. And he didn't like her.
                                You know this....how?
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X