X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: >>> RIT Tigers 2019-2020: "We're on the clock" <<<

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
    Gonsalves makes the AHA All-Rookie team; Brubaker on 2nd All-Conference team, Drackett on 3rd.

Powers &8^]
    I would think Nicholson gets some recognition too

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
        So the weekend of the 2010 Frozen Four was also accepted students day on campus. It was my families first visit to the school. When I saw how the campus embraced their hockey team, the energy, RIT was an easy choice, (my son already had his mind made up, but I wanted to see the atmosphere of the school). In hindsight, it was a great decision. Put our admission deposit down that weekend. I know many of you are RIT alums, but even as an RIT parent, the school and the surrounding environs will always be special to my family.

Currently listening to a European radio station playing classic rock on the 'net, just played "Eye of the Tiger", and decided to take a break from work and visit USCHO. Glad to see that Ed posted this tweet. Hope everyone is well.
        Last edited by Downstate_RIT_Fan; 04-02-2020, 02:11 PM.
        RPI Engineers
        RIT Tigers
        ARMY Black Knights

Comment

And amazingly, that link for the post-game recap is still live. I had to duck a couple of times when I thought Ed's vocal chords were going to come through the speakers. Brought back lots of great memories: standing in line waiting to get in to the arena and having both bands starting an impromptu duel trying to outdo each other (Tigers won that battle too), and then sitting behind a couple of Tiger Hockey alum who may have been even more excited than I was. Some awesome memories and a shock that it was 10 years ago. Of course sitting at Union in '85 doesn't seem that long ago either, then I remember I have grandchildren older than my kids where at that time.

Well back to social distancing. Everyone out there stay home and keep safe.
          John Nabors

RIT Tigers - A Long Hockey Tradition
          AHA Regular Season Champions 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011
          AHA Tournament Champions 2010, 2015, 2016
          NCAA DI - 2010, 2015, 2016
          NCAA Frozen 4 - 2010
          NCAA DII - 1983
          NCAA DIII - 1984, 1985, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

Comment

Comment

I gotta admit I really miss that theme music.

Powers &8^]

Comment

For those who might be interested, the RIT Alumni Association is hosting a Tiger Hockey Season Wrap Up show featuring RIT Head Coach Wayne Wilson on Thursday, April 16th, from 5:30-6:30pm EDT. Moderators will be WITR's Ed Trefzger and Scott Biggar. Questions from listeners will be answered during the show.

Registration is at https://app.livestorm.co/rit-alumni-...hockey-wrap-up
                Last edited by Ed Trefzger; 04-13-2020, 04:10 PM. Reason: Corrected the month.
                Scott Biggar
                WITR - Voice of the RIT Tigers
                Staff Writer - US College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Biggar View Post
                  For those who might be interested, the RIT Alumni Association is hosting a Tiger Hockey Season Wrap Up show featuring RIT Head Coach Wayne Wilson on Thursday, March 16th, from 5:30-6:30pm EDT. Moderators will be WITR's Ed Trefzger and Scott Biggar. Questions from listeners will be answered during the show.

Registration is at https://app.livestorm.co/rit-alumni-...hockey-wrap-up
                  *April 16th*

Will this be recorded and available to watch after the event? Unfortunately I will be unavailable during this time but I'd love to see it.
                  Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                  College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                  Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                  Men's Frozen Four 2010
                  Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                  Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                    *April 16th*

Will this be recorded and available to watch after the event? Unfortunately I will be unavailable during this time but I'd love to see it.
                    We're told it will be recorded for later viewing.

Comment

RIT Alumni Relations is hosting another men's hockey Livestorm event on April 27th, 5:00pm EDT. This event will focus on the 10 year anniversary of the 2010 Frozen Four appearance by the Tigers.

Join former RIT Tiger Men’s Hockey players Chris Tanev from the NHL’s Vancouver Canucks, and Jared DeMichiel, Assistant Head Coach at UMass Amherst, as they reminisce with RIT head coach Wayne Wilson. Ed Trefzger and Scott Biggar will once again be the moderators.

Register at: https://app.livestorm.co/rit-alumni-...=dar-ve4202020
                      Scott Biggar

Comment

So it seems we've lost one of our big recruiting selling points. I guess Coach will have to mention a little asterisk or caveat when he talks to recruits about our class championship streak.

Powers &8^]

Comment

The video from the webinar Scott Biggar and I did with Wayne Wilson last week is available on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhcJ...ature=youtu.be

Comment

RIT Alumni Relations is hosting another men's hockey Livestorm event on April 27th, 5:00pm EDT. This event will focus on the 10 year anniversary of the 2010 Frozen Four appearance by the Tigers.

Join former RIT Tiger Men’s Hockey players Chris Tanev from the NHL’s Vancouver Canucks, and Jared DeMichiel, Assistant Head Coach at UMass Amherst, as they reminisce with RIT head coach Wayne Wilson. Ed Trefzger and Scott Biggar will once again be the moderators.

Register at: https://app.livestorm.co/rit-alumni-...=dar-ve4202020
                            Due to an NHLPA meeting, the next Livestream event will start at 5:30pm EDT on Monday, April 27th. Thanks to those who have already registered.
                            Scott Biggar

Comment

Due to an NHLPA meeting, the next Livestream event will start at 5:30pm EDT on Monday, April 27th. Thanks to those who have already registered.
                              Is there a recording of this event somewhere?

Thanks!
                              RIT Tigers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln145QKj2pE - A video I shot of Ricky Walton's penalty shot vs. Canisius 11/2/07. It ended up being the game winner.

2013-14 AHA Pick 'Em Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by Bing View Post
                                Is there a recording of this event somewhere?

Thanks!
                                It's going to be on the RIT Alumni Association YouTube channel after they caption it. It's not up yet, but will be here: https://www.youtube.com/user/RITAlum...ciation/videos

Comment

Working...
                                X