Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
    Andujar/Richard/Niekro-style

Not disappointed in Game 4, BTW.
    Same here. Game 5 seems to be trending favorably as well.
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      Same here. Game 5 seems to be trending favorably as well.
      Thank you for passing the relish, kind sir! 😁
      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        After starting off with five games on the road, maybe 500 isn't that bad!
        Before the season I'd have taken 500 as the over/under, hoping for 3 - 2. Friday, as always, will be a fun game to watch vs. BC. They are beatable, but motivated. An excellent opportunity for the 'cats who need to embrace their ability to close out and win games.
        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
          Before the season I'd have taken 500 as the over/under, hoping for 3 - 2. Friday, as always, will be a fun game to watch vs. BC. They are beatable, but motivated. An excellent opportunity for the 'cats who need to embrace their ability to close out and win games.
          Yeah me too. Agree BC is beatable and since it's a home game I'm giving the nod to UNH in this one:-)
          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
            No truer words!!! Is it Friday yet???? Go 'Cats!!!
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
              And, FWIIW, Bentley beat BC at Conte last year. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                And, FWIIW, Bentley beat BC at Conte last year. :-)
                Proving without a doubt, those Falcons are NOT cupcakes.... I have to say, beating the Beagles at the 'Whitt last year after 6 long seasons was most gratifying. Let's do it again, 'Cats!!
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Hey ol’ friends!
                  Anyone interested in tickets to either or both of the Michigan games coming up? Season tickets in sec 102, row N available, $20 per ticket (retail $24)
                  May have more games available down the road but for now that’s it for hockey. Also have sweet box seats near mid field, sec 106, row F, available for the two remaining football games (this sat vs Villanova and Nov 23 vs Maine), $50 retail for each seat asking $60 per pair...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                    Serious question to HR … why is it that the old vintage Astroturf carpets continue to be held in favor in field hockey? I know the true roll of the ball on that surface is perceived to be a big thing, and maybe there is more padding used under it these days … but that kind of surface was/is brutal in terms of wear-and-tear impact on joints long-term (not to mention the turf burn can really ruin your day as well)? Thoughts??
                    It’s only required in division 1. When Merrimack went up to D1 in all sports this year they have to play all of their “home games” away including their senior night game which will be held at UNH, not sure who they play though

Scratch that it was Saturday https://merrimackathletics.com/news/2019/10/26/field-hockey-celebrates-senior-day-vs-24-fairfield.aspx
                    Last edited by Gibber; 10-29-2019, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• https://***********/heybarber/status/1188921494815903744?s=21
                      Live Free or Die!!
                      Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        https://***********/heybarber/status/1188921494815903744?s=21
                        Dead link, but went out to the Twitter account. If you were sending Stuetzle’s goal, thanks a bunch. Harsh.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          Just got the hall pass to come north for the weekend. See you Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                            Dead link, but went out to the Twitter account. If you were sending Stuetzle’s goal, thanks a bunch. Harsh.
                            My bad. But yes, if people want some insight into Stutzle’s skill set take a look. A PPG at 17 as a German pro...
                            Live Free or Die!!
                            Miami University '03

Comment

With the NCAA decision on profiting from likenesses/images, I wonder if that changes the calculus on trading card nights! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                                It’s only required in division 1. When Merrimack went up to D1 in all sports this year they have to play all of their “home games” away including their senior night game which will be held at UNH, not sure who they play though

Scratch that it was Saturday https://merrimackathletics.com/news/...fairfield.aspx
                                Hey Josh - great to see you on here again. It's been WAY too long. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Looking back … you sure had a great vantage point on the UNH program back in its glory days.

Seems like yesterday sometimes, and other times, it seems like it's been ages.

Can't make use of your tix. But please don't be a stranger on here.
                                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Working...
                                X