Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
    Was at the game as a Waltham resident neutral observer...Crookshank and Gildon look elite at times and Sato can absolutely fly. Other than that I was pretty underwhelmed by UNH
    We want BVR back
    UNH

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      SOG's exposed as meaningless, again.

Bentley seems to get up for its games against HE opposition.

Still, a very disappointing early season result for UNH. Still early yet, though.
      I dunno...I'm not getting any "warm and fuzzies" with the upcoming schedule, especially with BC coming in to town in two weeks. Maine seems to have found it's mojo too...next weekend @ Merrimack and @ BU should give us a pretty good idea of what this team is made of.
      UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
        So, if they expect to win this matchup every year and fall on their face half the time, what's the point?? Schedule a quality opponent that may or may not help their PWR down the road? UNH is not a good team right now, and I'd honestly would feel better that they lose to someone like UMD (not on their schedule) than to lose to Bentley (which they seem to love to schedule because "they expect to win it"....)
        I agree with you. I’d rather see them lose to UMD than Bentley. Unfortunately, UNH has not scheduled as tough an out of conference schedule as they did in the golden years. It has been done on purpose. To get wins.

Comment

Agree with Scott. I'm done with Bentley.

I thought UNH was snake bit in this game. Controlled much of the play. Faceoffs were the real issue
          MY sense is we lost that stat by a big margin!
          Last edited by e.cat; 10-18-2019, 09:36 PM.
          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
            True. The passing only made it ugly. Despite the shot differential Pelino wasn’t great, but was competent. And that was good enough for what he faced.
            Another great post.
            Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              agree with scott. I'm done with bentley.

I thought unh was snake bit in this game. Controlled much of the play. Faceoffs were the real issue
              my sense is we lost that stat by a big margin!
              27-25 unh.

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                Agree with Scott. I'm done with Bentley.

I thought UNH was snake bit in this game. Controlled much of the play. Faceoffs were the real issue
                MY sense is we lost that stat by a big margin!
                Actually we won it by 2!! Agree...
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                  27-25 unh.
                  No way
                  UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                    We want BVR back
                    Pretty sure I saw him at the game...you going to.orrow Scott?
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

So, should UNH schedule more games with AIC (buzzzzz), Holy Cross, or Sacred Heart? Or, Army, Brown, Dartmouth, and Vlae? Oh, wait..... And, why would UMD want to play UNH and possibly risk damage to their PWR?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        So, should UNH schedule more games with AIC (buzzzzz), Holy Cross, or Sacred Heart? Or, Army, Brown, Dartmouth, and Vlae? Oh, wait..... And, why would UMD want to play UNH and possibly risk damage to their PWR?
                        ???

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                          Surrendering a lead, ending tied is disappointing and reminiscent of last season. Three points on the road is nice, but taking four points from a bad team is where we should be today. Our next two games are on the road against teams needing wins followed by a tough stretch.
                          Okay so maybe not all that bad.
                          I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                            Okay so maybe not all that bad.
                            That’s funny!😁

Comment

Nice to be at the practice and STH luncheon.
                              Souza on the way on a recruiting trip. Talk of the plans to "shrink the rink" when they refurbish the refrigeration system. 200 by 90 is the preferred plan...Looking to upgrade the guts of the 'Whitt for team amenities which will take private funding..
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                Nice to be at the practice and STH luncheon.
                                Souza on the way on a recruiting trip. Talk of the plans to "shrink the rink" when they refurbish the refrigeration system. 200 by 90 is the preferred plan...Looking to upgrade the guts of the 'Whitt for team amenities which will take private funding..
                                Did anyone say "If you don't beat the cupcakes, you must be the cupcake"?

Disclosure: the term "cupcakes" is a back-country skiing place name in Colorado for an avalanche case study in a slide presentation this afternoon at a workshop in Fryeburg, Maine.

Comment

Working...
                                X