Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

...and BvR gets a 5 min major (spearing) in his NU debut...in case you aren't watching Other than that, he's been playing pretty well.
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      ...and BvR gets a 5 min major (spearing) in his NU debut...in case you aren't watching Other than that, he's been playing pretty well.
      And a 10-minute game misconduct, and possibly a game suspension to be determined. Only has 2 SOG to show for his first three games as a Huskie (bow wow), so we will see if his defection turns into an epic failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        And a 10-minute game misconduct, and possibly a game suspension to be determined. Only has 2 SOG to show for his first three games as a Huskie (bow wow), so we will see if his defection turns into an epic failure.
        He's been the worst NU forward through the first 3 games IMO
        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
          Hoping BvR gets to experience the same kind of season as Bryce Harper just finished in MLB.
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
            Hoping BvR gets to experience the same kind of season as Bryce Harper just finished in MLB.
            Had to do a little research on Bryce to 'get' this post...hoping BvR has a great season with NU. His leaving us works for him and he will have opps like the Bean Pot and post season to look forward to most likely. Looking forward to seeing him play this season and esp in Ireland. A couple of games do not tell the tale of a season; he hustled last night, was onto pucks. There were a ton of penalties on that game, lots of reviews...not the prettiest of games. We'll see how it pans out. Go 'Nats!
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

I'm curious what kind of road contingent to expect from UNH fans for their first trip to Bentley on Friday?

We've got a shiny new arena, that apparently runs entirely on grass clippings and french fry oil. The flushless urinals are a particular point of pride.
              Bentley University Hockey
              On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

• Originally posted by schiegs View Post
                I'm curious what kind of road contingent to expect from UNH fans for their first trip to Bentley on Friday?

We've got a shiny new arena, that apparently runs entirely on grass clippings and french fry oil. The flushless urinals are a particular point of pride.
                Will there be any issue getting a ticket at the door game day?
                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

From what I hear the usual suspects are coming...we usually have quite a few for games at 'Mack and UML so I'd think the same for this one. The arena is on campus? What's the parking situation? Am heading down from the North hope the traffic isn't too crazy
                  Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                    I might have an extra ticket...
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

I might have an extra ticket...
                      Cool. I can meet you before the game. Otherwise I can buy one at the door. Thanks Ref

Comment

• Family weekend in Oxford this weekend and both Miami games versus Ferris State are already sold out (standing room only available). Disappointing some of you and the visiting team got the lesser of two experiences with the Fall Break occurring last weekend...

Should be a good environment for a couple of Miami wins (maybe?) and an assist to UNH’s PWR, assuming the Wildcats win at Bentley...
                        Live Free or Die!!
                        Miami University '03

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                          I really don't think this game will sell out, but you can can check their ticket site before jumping in the car. Currently about 500-600 tix left.

https://www.eti*****/ticket/p/3111021/bentley-vsuniversity-of-new-hampshire-waltham-the-bentley-arena
                          Bentley University Hockey
                          On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

I really don't think this game will sell out, but you can can check their ticket site before jumping in the car. Currently about 500-600 tix left.

https://www.eti*****/ticket/p/3111021/bentley-vsuniversity-of-new-hampshire-waltham-the-bentley-arena
                            Thanks much.

Comment

From what I hear the usual suspects are coming...we usually have quite a few for games at 'Mack and UML so I'd think the same for this one. The arena is on campus? What's the parking situation? Am heading down from the North hope the traffic isn't too crazy
                              Traffic on Rte 128 can be bad in both directions in the late afternoon to early evening, especially on Fridays. Best to get off as soon as possible, say at Trapelo Road, follow a couple miles to east to a right onto Forest St, follow that about a mile to lights and turn left onto Beaver St. The Arena is down hill on the right; plenty of free parking in the back lots, but if you want to park next to the Arema, buy a parking pass online in advance (like some STHs do at UNH to park next to the swimming pool). Food and drinks inside the Arena are good and reasonably priced if you do not have time to check out the fare on Main and Moody Steets, a couple miles to the SW.
                              Last edited by Snively65; 10-16-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                                Traffic on Rte 128 can be bad in both directions in the late afternoon to early evening, especially on Fridays. Best to get off as soon as possible, say at Trapelo Road, follow a couple miles to east to a right onto Forest St, follow that about a mile to lights and turn left onto Beaver St. The Arena is down hill on the right; plenty of free parking in the back lots, but if you want to park next to the Arema, buy a parking pass online in advance (like some STHs do at UNH to park next to the swimming pool). Food and drinks inside the Arena are good and reasonably priced if you do not have time to check out the fare on Main and Moody Steets, a couple miles to the SW.
                                Hubby can't make it so my plan is to leave right after school...so I'll hopefully be in Waltham by 5. I'll email you and see if we can connect for some of this world class fare/drink you are speaking of! Ecat...I will have that extra ticket if you want it. My email is in my profile so feel free to connect if you are indeed coming!
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X