Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Hey gang reporting from Belfast! Yep penalties are costing us at least we killed off that 5 on 3. Having an amazing time hoping we can come back in the 3rd. There’s a ton of school kids here too all cheering for either team. Welp here we go ‘Cats!!
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

I didn’t realize the Irish were such racists, but there they are playing Black Betty. 😱
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Pitiful performance. Once again the lack of goal scorers bites us in the ***, and too many penalties. What’s up with Kelleher, terrible game.
        GO BLUE!

Comment

Played one decent period...just plain outplayed....period on all fronts. Interestingly coaches did not join the handshake line after? (Neither coach) Welp here for the second game so we will see what's up for tomorrow.
          Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-29-2019, 01:46 PM.
          Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Tied 25-25 in SOG + 25-25 in FOW; what are the chances of dat happening?

Check out the Giants Causeway, a geological wonder about an hour outside of town, HR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              Tied 25-25 in SOG + 25-25 in FOW; what are the chances of dat happening?

Check out the Giants Causeway, a geological wonder about an hour outside of town, HR.
              That's on tomorrows docket bright and early! Went to the Titanic museum today...which was amazing!!!
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Listened to this one on the radio. Kudos to Pete for soloing with a migraine and technical difficulties. It sounded like a very good team beat a not as good team. I suspect the penalties might have been the 'cats being a stride behind and frustrated by a better team. Pete mentioned that NU figured out how to limit UNH defense men passing the puck behind the net and that messed with our breakout. Maybe Taylor gets the Ireland start tomorrow? We have a stretch of winnable games before the NU/Prov/UMA gauntlet. It is a bit early for the mid season review, but it looks like we are in trouble playing teams that have the ability to limit quality chances from Angus and Max.
                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                  Listened to this one on the radio. Kudos to Pete for soloing with a migraine and technical difficulties. It sounded like a very good team beat a not as good team. I suspect the penalties might have been the 'cats being a stride behind and frustrated by a better team. Pete mentioned that NU figured out how to limit UNH defense men passing the puck behind the net and that messed with our breakout. Maybe Taylor gets the Ireland start tomorrow? We have a stretch of winnable games before the NU/Prov/UMA gauntlet. It is a bit early for the mid season review, but it looks like we are in trouble playing teams that have the ability to limit quality chances from Angus and Max.
                  Yes, 6-6-1 is better than 2-10-1, for sure. But, winning the next six straight, in OT or whatever, is a must, I think. Go Cats!

Comment

• Princeton scored ten goals in an opening weekend win and tie at St Cloud - but has managed just eight in seven games since.

This was my pre-season third place match up - and UNH blow out prediction - but the Wildcats will need to get the O going to make that a reality...
                    Last edited by Dan; 11-30-2019, 01:19 AM.
                    Live Free or Die!!
                    Miami University '03

Comment

Uh, a win today on Irish soil would be nice!
                      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                        Uh, a win today on Irish soil would be nice!
                        Yes it would! Looks like Robinson gets the start GO 'CATS!!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                          I didn’t realize the Irish were such racists, but there they are playing Black Betty. 😱
                          Hmmm... Well, its not interpreted the same, thus not as (or at all) offensive in No. Europe. "We" have a new-found view that does not line up with the folklore around Black Betty for the English/Scot/Irish.
                          Shrink-The-Rink, Win a Title

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyref View Post
                            yes it would! Looks like robinson gets the start go 'cats!!
                            go cats!
                            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by bakchk20 View Post
                              Hmmm... Well, its not interpreted the same, thus not as (or at all) offensive in No. Europe. "We" have a new-found view that does not line up with the folklore around Black Betty for the English/Scot/Irish.
                              Hmmm...So where does this leave black pudding, a traditional Irish dish???
                              "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Here we go with the penalties...🙄
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X