Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019/2020 Ready to Rock and Roll!!

Blackfoot? Back door.
    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

8:42 to go. UNH goes on powerplay.

Comment

No payoff.

Comment

Ot

Comment

Crookshank!!!!!!!$

Comment

Croookshannnkkkkk!!! Great play by kelleher!
              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                Crookshank!!!!!!!$
                Money:-)
                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Wow! I am really glad that I did not need to post that Carl Palmer and his young band mates played better at the FM than our Cats at the Whitt tonight. :-)

And, thanks to all you old timers for endorsing my decision to hear Carl Palmer's band live tonight. They were awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    Wow! I am really glad that I did not need to post that Carl Palmer and his young band mates played better at the FM than our Cats at the Whitt tonight. :-)

And, thanks to all you old timers for endorsing my decision to hear Carl Palmer's band live tonight. They were awesome.
                    How about that kid on the Chapman stick? Pretty impressive.

Comment

nice OT win, congrats.
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Wow former Bruins Chris Kelly and Adam McQuaid were at our game tonight!! Friend of mine got a pic with them, they were scouting...
                        Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-24-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Enjoyed watching what I could of the game last night....funny thing I noticed about Filip Engaras.....the kid can win faceoffs!!! ….and also what a competitor Angus Crookshank is. In the post game presser he was asked "what are you looking forward to most in going to Ireland"? His reply "playing hockey". It was obvious just watching one period (and OT) that the game plan was pucks to the net boys and that's just what they did. Happy for the split and happy to see that game plan bring dividends. Of course didn't see the whole game (going to watch it) but we head to Ireland above 500! GO 'CATS!!!

Comment

After all the talk about UNH needing to get tougher, more physical and just trhow pucks at the net, they get two goals solely due to small skilled players using finesse and skill, rather than brawn. Crookshank ambushes a careless defensive pass and scores, and then, Kelleher darts in to cause a turnover without hitting anyone, and converts that turnover to a pass to Crookshank. That's not even to mention super skilled Gildon's one-timer.

Maybe instead of seeking "200 foot players" who go into dirty areas we focus on skilled players, and play to the rink, rather than change the rink to fit other players. If I never see another 6'1 or taller player at UNH I'll be OK.

On that, a 3 point night for 5'10 John Evans last night:
                            https://bchl.ca/stats/player/5588/40/john-evans
                            Last edited by NCAA watcher; 11-24-2019, 08:41 AM.
                            The Souza record:
                            15-16 10th place
                            16-17 10th place
                            17-18 11th place
                            18-19 8th place
                            19-20 9th place
                            20-21 10th place
                            21-22 9th place
                            22-23 10th place

Comment

As a Bruins fan, I'd like to know, what did you guys think of John Beecher? How did he look this weekend?

Comment

Beecher looked particularly good Friday night. Very active with a lot of net front presence. Big enough to play physical and seemed to like it. Of course, UNH is not so big. Might not be as much fun when the other guys are just as large. 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X