No announcement yet.

UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

Ben Brunette named to the CCHL all rookie team.
    https://www.thecchl.ca/release-cchl-...ll-rookie-team

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
      Ben Brunette named to the CCHL all rookie team.
      https://www.thecchl.ca/release-cchl-...ll-rookie-team
      Interesting only one player on that list is committed, and it's Brunette. The player that led all rookies in scoring (Dovar Tinling, an '03) has a brother that's committed to UVM.
      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
        Interesting only one player on that list is committed, and it's Brunette. The player that led all rookies in scoring (Dovar Tinling, an '03) has a brother that's committed to UVM.
        No USHL forwards committed next incoming class interesting not like this years class wow what a class i

Comment

It will be interesting to see how many recruits will actually be brought in next season. Only losing 3 seniors from the current roster, unless others decide to move on. Jackson Sterrett and Andranik Armstrong will have to come in. I assume goaltender Eric Green will be back along with newcomer Henry Welsch. I read that Ben Meehan would be coming in, but I'm not sure if his injury has changed that. Any others?

Comment

If we are to continue to believe (and I do) that the USHL is the best spot to get kids committing from, then the lack of scoring coming from the USHL for the next year/two is going to hurt going forward. 5 of the top 7 scorers currently on the roster are from the USHL.

Currently we have 3 non-goalies committed to Lowell that are in the USHL, and only one is a forward.
            We’re is the in norm we trust believe the system we will b fine good group of fast skating high scoring group coming I can feel it let’s hope

Comment

Matt Allen was named to the NAHL All-South Division Team.
              https://nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=29310

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                We’re is the in norm we trust believe the system we will b fine good group of fast skating high scoring group coming I can feel it let’s hope
                Lowell needs to find a finisher or two to really have a chance, is the thing. Going into the UConn game at the end of the year, Lowell had a negative goal differential. You find a finisher, and not even on the level of CJ or Wilson, but another Lohin even, and you're probably looking at a couple of win difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
                  Lowell needs to find a finisher or two to really have a chance, is the thing. Going into the UConn game at the end of the year, Lowell had a negative goal differential. You find a finisher, and not even on the level of CJ or Wilson, but another Lohin even, and you're probably looking at a couple of win difference.
                  Be happy top 3 scorers al freshman look what league they came from hard to get snipers bc bu nu pc we struggle with that hope for the best all u can do also get us a few Joe G on wish list great four year guy

Comment

The final NHL CSS 2020 Draft Rankings were released today.
                    Carl Berglund #212
                    Ben Meehan also made the list but is no longer ranked due to his injury.

Comment

Would grad students be welcomed and are are we happy with recruiting

Comment

Alabama Huntsville's leading scorer Josh Latta is transferring to Lowell. From British Columbia, he had a 7-11-18 in 32 games last year. He's 5'11", 180 pounds. Latta had an assist in each of the two UAH losses at Lowell last year.

Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Alabama Huntsville's leading scorer Josh Latta is transferring to Lowell. From British Columbia, he had a 7-11-18 in 32 games last year. He's 5'11", 180 pounds. Latta had an assist in each of the two UAH losses at Lowell last year.

Sounds great. Glad

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                            It will be interesting to see how many recruits will actually be brought in next season. Only losing 3 seniors from the current roster, unless others decide to move on. Jackson Sterrett and Andranik Armstrong will have to come in. I assume goaltender Eric Green will be back along with newcomer Henry Welsch. I read that Ben Meehan would be coming in, but I'm not sure if his injury has changed that. Any others?
                            Well four leaving now wow bob

Comment

The 4 players are Eric Green, Cale List, Derek Osik and Chris Schutz
                              What did you say?
                              Who own the Chiefs?
                              What did he say?
                              Owns! Owns!

Comment

• Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
                                The 4 players are Eric Green, Cale List, Derek Osik and Chris Schutz
                                Chris Schutz turns 25 in June, so I can understand why he’s decided to move on.

Comment

Working...
                                X