Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
    Eric Green made his USHL debut tonight with Muskegon giving up 3 goals in a 3-1 loss to Madison.
    https://www.ushl.com/view#/game-summary/8955
    3 goals against on 19 shots....vs. one of the worst teams in the league....whose goalie, a former Merrimack recruit, stood on his head with 34 saves.....

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
      3 goals against on 19 shots....vs. one of the worst teams in the league....whose goalie, a former Merrimack recruit, stood on his head with 34 saves.....
      Lumberjacks losing skid continues in home loss to Madison

The biggest problem was the Lumberjacks’ team defense, which allowed several breakaways and odd-man rushes throughout the contest.
      The loss spoiled the debut of new Lumberjacks goalie Eric Green, who joined the team on loan from the University of Massachusetts-Lowell for the rest of the season.

“I thought he played well and gave us an opportunity to win,” said Hamilton. “Just like all season long, we can’t blame it on our goalie. They give us a chance to win hockey games, but at the end of it we have to score more goals.”

Comment

Updated stats as of 12/30/19.

Code:
        Year   Name                Pos. Team (League)                Gm-  G-  A-  P       
        2020 - Brehdan Engum       D   Waterloo (USHL)		     26-  3-  7- 10 
        2020 - Clark Kerner        F   Northeast (NAHL)              28-  4-  8- 12       
        2020 - Jackson Sterrett    F   Maryland (NAHL)               32- 14- 15- 29
        2020 - Andranik Armstrong  F   Minot (NAHL)                  29- 18- 13- 31    
        2020 - Owen Cole           F   Ottawa (CCHL)                 26-  7- 15- 22
        2020 - Ben Meehan          D   Cedar Rapids (USHL)           22-  7- 10- 17
        2020 - Ben Brunette        D   Carlton Place (CCHL)          39-  3- 10- 13         
        2020 - Jack Bayless        F   Wentachee (BCHL)	 	     34-  5-  9- 14                       
        2020 - Aidan Harper        G   Sioux City (USHL)              8- 3.03-  0.885
        2020 - Jeff Green            G   Muskegon (USHL)              2- 3.06-  0.864

2021 - Justin Dauphinais   F   Rockland (CCHL)               38-  3- 13- 16
        2021 - Owen Fowler         F   Des Moines (USHL)              2-  1-  0-  1           
        2021 - Roc Truman          F   Drumheller (AJHL)             28-  7- 22- 29  
        2021 - Scout Truman        F   Drumheller (AJHL)             27- 17- 14- 31
        The ISL season has started, and Governor's Academy is 2-3-1, however I can't find any stats for Owen. The NZ prep website hasn't updated the team's roster or stats for 19-20 yet. If anyone has an alternative source, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
          Updated stats as of 12/30/19.

Code:
          Year   Name                Pos. Team (League)                Gm-  G-  A-  P       
          2020 - Brehdan Engum       D   Waterloo (USHL)		     26-  3-  7- 10 
          2020 - Clark Kerner        F   Northeast (NAHL)              28-  4-  8- 12       
          2020 - Jackson Sterrett    F   Maryland (NAHL)               32- 14- 15- 29
          2020 - Andranik Armstrong  F   Minot (NAHL)                  29- 18- 13- 31    
          2020 - Owen Cole           F   Ottawa (CCHL)                 26-  7- 15- 22
          2020 - Ben Meehan          D   Cedar Rapids (USHL)           22-  7- 10- 17
          2020 - Ben Brunette        D   Carlton Place (CCHL)          39-  3- 10- 13         
          2020 - Jack Bayless        F   Wentachee (BCHL)	 	     34-  5-  9- 14                       
          2020 - Aidan Harper        G   Sioux City (USHL)              8- 3.03-  0.885
          2020 - Jeff Green            G   Muskegon (USHL)              2- 3.06-  0.864

2021 - Justin Dauphinais   F   Rockland (CCHL)               38-  3- 13- 16
          2021 - Owen Fowler         F   Des Moines (USHL)              2-  1-  0-  1           
          2021 - Roc Truman          F   Drumheller (AJHL)             28-  7- 22- 29  
          2021 - Scout Truman        F   Drumheller (AJHL)             27- 17- 14- 31
          The ISL season has started, and Governor's Academy is 2-3-1, however I can't find any stats for Owen. The NZ prep website hasn't updated the team's roster or stats for 19-20 yet. If anyone has an alternative source, let me know.
          I wouldn't be surprised to see Harper push to 21.
          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
            I wouldn't be surprised to see Harper push to 21.
            You think they'll bring in a grad transfer next year? Otherwise you only have 2 goalies - Neaton and Green.
            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
              You think they'll bring in a grad transfer next year? Otherwise you only have 2 goalies - Neaton and Green.
              That would be my guess. IMHO, the team itself is going to be pretty stacked, you really don't want to go in with 3 goalies that haven't really played much.
              Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

New goalie Henry welsch Aberdeen wings to Uml

Comment

"It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Well, there's the third goalie for next year.

He's Top 5 in Save % in the NAHL, and in the Top 10 of most G stats.

He's listed as a 4* recruit by Neutral Zone. He's a 2000, from Lakeville, MN.

In March of 2019, during the 'AA' State High School Hockey Tournament, this is what NZ had to say about the only goalie they gave an A rating to:
                    Henry was back at it in the State Tourney while coming off of a shutout of rival Lakeville North in the Section Finals. He has been the backbone of his team all season and didn’t disappoint. His team nearly pulled off the largest upset of the tournament as he turned away shot after shot against Eden Prairie in the Quarter Finals. In fact, he finished with 63 saves in the triple overtime loss which left fans at the edge of their seats. He showed off his competitive nature while making save after save. His domineer was impressive and he maintained composure through the entire marathon of a game. Tracking pucks and making second chance saves. It was one of the very best performances by a goaltender in the history of the State Tournament.
                    Guess with his numbers, I'm surprised he committed this late, but happy to have him on board.
                    Monty

Comment

Newest commit is named the NAHL Goaltender of the Month. In the release, another Lowell commit is listed as Honorable Mention in the Forward of the Month category.
                      Monty

Comment

Roc Truman traded to Pontiac brothers split up

Comment

Bad news for Ben Meehan.

Comment

Ben Meehan is ranked 102 in the NHL Central Scouting mid-season rankiings, and Carl Berglund is 207.

Comment

CJHL Prospects Game is tonight, and will include commit Ben Brunette.
                              Monty

Comment

I found this tweet interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X