Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Originally a long time PC commit. 3.75* recruit per NZ.
    I think that's the Matt Allen who played in the NCDC and is a frosh F at Union and who was originally a PC recruit, vs. UML recruit Matt Allen who plays in the NAHL.

Comment

Originally posted by FLHockeyMom View Post
      I think that's the Matt Allen who played in the NCDC and is a frosh F at Union and who was originally a PC recruit, vs. UML recruit Matt Allen who plays in the NAHL.
      Not the union guy

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
        Not the union guy

https://nahl.com/game-center/#/playe...190/matt-allen
        Last edited by boblav1; 02-28-2020, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Updated through 3/1/20:
          Code:
          Year   Name               Pos. Team (League)                 Gm-  G-  A-  P       Gm-  G-  A-  P    (Playoffs)       
          2020 - Matt Allen	   F   Amarillo (NAHL)               52- 25- 32- 57
          2020 - Brehdan Engum       D   Waterloo (USHL)		     46-  3- 13- 16
          2020 - Clark Kerner        F   Northeast (NAHL)              47-  7- 18- 25       
          2020 - Jackson Sterrett    F   Maryland (NAHL)               50- 19- 24- 43
          2020 - Andranik Armstrong  F   Minot (NAHL)                  47- 24- 18- 42    
          2020 - Owen Cole           F   Ottawa (CCHL)                 29-  9- 19- 28
          2020 - Ben Meehan          D   Cedar Rapids (USHL)           25-  8- 10- 18
          2020 - Jack Bayless        F   Wentachee (BCHL)	 	     51-  5- 12- 17         0-  0-  0- 0             
          2020 - Jeff Green          G   Muskegon (USHL)               12- 4.07- 0.855
          2020 - Henry Welsch        G   Aberdeen (NAHL)               31- 1.96- 0.928

2021 - Ben Brunette        D   Carlton Place (CCHL)          57-  7- 18- 25         
          2021 - Gabe Blanchard      D   Sioux City (USHL)             43-  3- 7-  10  
          2021 - Justin Dauphinais   F   Rockland (CCHL)               58-  5- 15- 20
          2021 - Owen Fowler         F   Des Moines (USHL)              2-  1-  0-  1  
                                     F   Governors (NE Prep)           29-  15- 17- 32* 
          2021 - Roc Truman          F   Bonnyville (AJHL)             29-  7- 23- 30         0-  0-  0- 0  
          2021 - Scout Truman        F   Drumheller (AJHL)             45- 23- 27- 50         1-  0-  0- 0
          2021 - Aidan Harper        G   Sioux City (USHL)             13- 3.44- 0.873
          * Owen Fowler stats are through 2/24.
          The ISL, BCHL and AJHL regular seasons are over.

Edit - Moved Ben Brunette to 2021 per Heisenberg site.
          Last edited by Middle Street; 03-02-2020, 04:33 PM.

Comment

If we are to continue to believe (and I do) that the USHL is the best spot to get kids committing from, then the lack of scoring coming from the USHL for the next year/two is going to hurt going forward. 5 of the top 7 scorers currently on the roster are from the USHL.

Currently we have 3 non-goalies committed to Lowell that are in the USHL, and only one is a forward.
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
              Updated through 3/1/20:
              Code:
              Year   Name               Pos. Team (League)                 Gm-  G-  A-  P       Gm-  G-  A-  P    (Playoffs)       
              2020 - Matt Allen	   F   Amarillo (NAHL)               52- 25- 32- 57
              2020 - Brehdan Engum       D   Waterloo (USHL)		     46-  3- 13- 16
              2020 - Clark Kerner        F   Northeast (NAHL)              47-  7- 18- 25       
              2020 - Jackson Sterrett    F   Maryland (NAHL)               50- 19- 24- 43
              2020 - Andranik Armstrong  F   Minot (NAHL)                  47- 24- 18- 42    
              2020 - Owen Cole           F   Ottawa (CCHL)                 29-  9- 19- 28
              2020 - Ben Meehan          D   Cedar Rapids (USHL)           25-  8- 10- 18
              2020 - Ben Brunette        D   Carlton Place (CCHL)          57-  7- 18- 25         
              2020 - Jack Bayless        F   Wentachee (BCHL)	 	     51-  5- 12- 17         0-  0-  0- 0             
              2020 - Jeff Green          G   Muskegon (USHL)               12- 4.07- 0.855
              2020 - Henry Welsch        G   Aberdeen (NAHL)               31- 1.96- 0.928

2021 - Gabe Blanchard      D   Sioux City (USHL)             43-  3- 7-  10  
              2021 - Justin Dauphinais   F   Rockland (CCHL)               58-  5- 15- 20
              2021 - Owen Fowler         F   Des Moines (USHL)              2-  1-  0-  1  
                                         F   Governors (NE Prep)           29-  15- 17- 32* 
              2021 - Roc Truman          F   Bonnyville (AJHL)             29-  7- 23- 30         0-  0-  0- 0  
              2021 - Scout Truman        F   Drumheller (AJHL)             45- 23- 27- 50         1-  0-  0- 0
              2021 - Aidan Harper        G   Sioux City (USHL)             13- 3.44- 0.873
              * Owen Fowler stats are through 2/24.
              The ISL, BCHL and AJHL regular seasons are over.
              Thanks for updating Middle Street.

I'm not sure if he's injured, but Jack Bayless has not played in the first two playoff games for Wenatchee.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                If we are to continue to believe (and I do) that the USHL is the best spot to get kids committing from, then the lack of scoring coming from the USHL for the next year/two is going to hurt going forward. 5 of the top 7 scorers currently on the roster are from the USHL.

Currently we have 3 non-goalies committed to Lowell that are in the USHL, and only one is a forward.
                I know. The only standout player coming in next season appears to be Ben Meehan, and he's lost a lot of development time with his injury.

I'd imagine the plan is for Henry Welsch to be the backup for Logan next season. I'm thinking Jack Bayless and Clark Kerner may be asked to play another season of junior, possibly Owen Cole as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                  Thanks for updating Middle Street.

I'm not sure if he's injured, but Jack Bayless has not played in the first two playoff games for Wenatchee.
                  I noticed that too. His last game was 2/16. He hasn't been very productive in the new year. 0 points in his last 10 games played.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

I'd imagine the plan is for Henry Welsch to be the backup for Logan next season. I'm thinking Jack Bayless and Clark Kerner may be asked to play another season of junior, possibly Owen Cole as well.

Wasn't the plan for Green to comeback for next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
                      Wasn't the plan for Green to comeback for next season?
                      Yes, and they will definitely compete for the job. Green hasn’t been putting up good numbers in the USHL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                        Yes, and they will definitely compete for the job. Green hasn’t been putting up good numbers in the USHL.
                        Green has not looked good at all

Comment

• Re: UML Recruiting: Finally in the 20s!

A lot of leaders and captains and scoring coming from NAHL b happy more solid D also

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                            A lot of leaders and captains and scoring coming from NAHL b happy more solid D also
                            I was thinking about this the other day. I know (to me) that's one of the biggest things that Bazin recruits, are leaders. But at some point, can you have too many leaders on a team? Honest question.
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Updated (Final) stats for Owen Fowler at Governor’s Academy, 36 points (18-18-36) in 32 games played.
                              https://www.ushr.com/neprep/team/sta...playerId=26540

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                                I noticed that too. His last game was 2/16. He hasn't been very productive in the new year. 0 points in his last 10 games played.
                                No production ride the pine

Comment

Working...
                                X