This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    LOL. Jokes on you. Have you seen the Supreme Court? I don't think you have.
    Sigh...
    You are sad pathetic little man...and you have my pity.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Sigh...
      You are sad pathetic little man...and you have my pity.
      Scoob's right on the SC. This is the gift from Trump that's going to keep ****ing us for years to come. We'll be even more ****ed if RGB kicks the bucket between now and the end of Trumps second term. (yes I think he still has a shot at a second term -- Plenty of time for Dems to **** this up, and the general public is even dumber than you imagine)

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        And then seven minutes after California enacts it, Trump or his fascist future replacements will axe it like they are California's emissions standards. It's going to take generations to fix November 8th, 2016.
        Didn’t scotus ruling say states can set their own rules?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You do love playing the victim...and yes you make things way bigger than they are.
          So yes...you chicken little.
          Honest to God.
          You do know things can be corrected when power changes right? This isn't set in stone forever.
          Since I've been chastised for not trusting the polls as a direct look into our future, the presumed next President is the guy who wants nothing more than to work hand in hand with the Republicans to legislate together. So explain to me how things will be corrected?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Didn’t scotus ruling say states can set their own rules?
            Remind me again how SCOTUS has never overturned their own rulings ever before?
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              Scoob's right on the SC. This is the gift from Trump that's going to keep ****ing us for years to come. We'll be even more ****ed if RGB kicks the bucket between now and the end of Trumps second term. (yes I think he still has a shot at a second term -- Plenty of time for Dems to **** this up, and the general public is even dumber than you imagine)
              Then do something to help change it.
              *****ing on here and making it about you (which Scooby did by bringing up the chicken little thing) accomplishes nothing.
              I get that it's an outlet but the doom and gloom the world is ending and we can't ever get it right again crowd is getting really freaking old.
              It can be fixed if people get off their asses and make it happen.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                Since I've been chastised for not trusting the polls as a direct look into our future, the presumed next President is the guy who wants nothing more than to work hand in hand with the Republicans to legislate together. So explain to me how things will be corrected?
                Biden is presumed nothing at this point.
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

*****ing on here and making it about you (which Scooby did by bringing up the chicken little thing) accomplishes nothing.
                  I get that it's an outlet but the doom and gloom the world is ending and we can't ever get it right again crowd is getting really freaking old.
                  It can be fixed if people get off their asses and make it happen.
                  I'm already volunteering, what more would you like me to do? I'm literally doing everything within my power to help.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I am. That doesn't mean we should pretend everything is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Remind me again how SCOTUS has never overturned their own rulings ever before?
                      Within a year or two? I’d wager almost never. Or extremely rarely
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        I'm already volunteering, what more would you like me to do? I'm literally doing everything within my power to help.
                        What i'd like is for you to shut up.
                        Or at very least stop acting like everything that comes out is the end of the world.
                        The Medicare thing you were complaining about?
                        Its not law yet...neither is this net neutrality thing. It can be fixed...it can be stopped.
                        You act like everything he does instantly becomes law and that's not how it works.
                        Like I said...i get this is an outlet but my God...the world doesn't end with everything he tries to do.
                        That's how you are....hence chicken little.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          I am. That doesn't mean we should pretend everything is okay.
                          Where did i ever say it was?
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            No you got chastised because you decided to pretend the poll was saying something it wasnt. I dont know if you feel the need to fill the void left by NoOneCaresAboutNotreDameHockey since he/she/they decided to post less but they are better than you at it.

The fact that you think somehow Biden is the presumed next President (something literally no one has said especially around here and was not something the poll in question said) proves you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to this stuff. Trust me Biden is nowhere near the presumptive candidate he just happens to be in the lead. That will end when either Bernie or Warren drops out.

But just in case anyone else is wondering...all the article said was that according to a Faux News Poll Trump loses the matchup to all 3 right now. It doesnt say "SEE THIS PROVES HE IS DONE!!!" or that "BIDEN IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT!!!!" or anything of the sort. (why would Faux say that anyways except to scare the people they are polling) I know I didnt say anything of the kind either neither did Ted Lieu. (he just said it would be tough for a GOPer to win without Wisconsin) Now I could make the point that it is a bad sign if in a Faux poll he is losing, but we are so far out it doesnt even matter. With the rate he is shooting himself in the foot who knows what the news cycle will be tomorrow let alone 14 months from now.

Checking polls and looking for trends /= OMG WE GOT THIS LOCKED!!! Hell if a certain campaign had done more of that we wouldnt be in this mess right now. If right now Dems are trending better that means the message is working so keep it up. No one is saying that means we have won, it just means RIGHT NOW it is working.

You just remind of fans of teams who get all upset at other fans because they "look too far ahead" or some such nonsense. Those of us discussing it around here arent the problem or the solution. Rover thinking Hillary was a lock is funny but his thinking that has no effect on the actual outcome. Me thinking the numbers look encouraging inst some harbinger that things are going the same way 2016 did.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Posted without comment, because really what can I add to this?

Comment

From 2017. Things are obviously worse now.

Look at from 2:04 - 2:34 and then tell me to shut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW43OnmPxIs
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X