X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    To fuking 42%! Woo hoo! The more he talks on the impeachment issue the worst he looks.

BTW - Didn't Republicans just lose the House last year despite most districts being drawn in their favor? How does that square with your "Trump/GOP WINS ALL THE TIME!!!!" schtick?
    42% is all he needed last time. But, let's just forget that part.

I've never said they WIN all the time. They do set the narrative all the time though.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      42% is all he needed last time. But, let's just forget that part.

I've never said they WIN all the time. They do set the narrative all the time though.
      Dummy he got 46% of the vote last time not 42%. On 130M total votes that translates into 5M less votes.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Which they've been doing remarkably well. The only time this week I thought they were off message was when one Congresscritter I'd never heard of (Raskin?) was quoted after the urgent briefing by the State Dept inspector general that the material was weird and unhelpful when in fact it helped show where all of the crackpot conspiracy theories came from. I suspect Schiff and Pelosi immediately got to him and ordered him to S T F U. Otherwise they've been on point and brilliant in prosecuting this. Evidence of that is that the public is already on board with the impeachment inquiry at a far earlier date than the historical norm.
        Even Dems in Trump districts are having little issue being for Impeachment. They arent even getting much blowback from their constituents from the articles I have seen the last few days.

Even the media is playing along...hence why Trump is now floating the idea of state media.

The Dems need to keep to the tack they are taking. Dont go too crazy just keep on commenting on the facts and how the investigation is moving forward and let him tangle himself in knots. Random subpoenas have him calling for Civil Wars for Pete's sake.

To show you what I mean Scooby this is why the Dems are playing it right:

Trump: I did nothing wrong!
        Dems: Ok...
        Trump: I will prove it!!! I will release the transcript!
        Dems: Ok!
        **transcript released**
        Trump: See!
        Dems: So yeah that confirmed what the Whistleblower said...
        Trump: YEAH BUT IT DIDNT!
        Dems:......
        Trump: The Whistleblower is a liar and this is all a Hillary conspiracy
        **Dems hold hearing with Trump Appointee who says the opposite**
        Trump: THEY ARE ALL LIARS!
        Dems:.......
        Trump: I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!!!!
        Trump: KEEP THIS UP AND THERE WILL BE CIVIL WAR!!!
        **Trump holds PC and goes off on a rant so bad the Finnish President literally rolls his eyes at him in the Oval Office**
        Trump: JOE BIDEN IS THE PROBLEM!!!! NOT ONLY WILL I GET UKRAINES HELP BUT JHINA TOO!!!!!!
        Trump: THE MEDIA IS BIASED!!!! SCHIFF IS A LIAR!!!!
        Trump: RUDY AND POMPEO ARE GREAT AND THEY WERE IN ON THE CALL TOO!!!!!!
        Dems:.....
        Trump: THIS SUCKS WE NEED STATE RUN MEDIA!!!!!

He cant handle that his trolling isnt working. He is the 6 year old trying to lie his way out of trouble and his parents arent buying it. The more they ignore him the more mad he gets and more outlandish his statements. He is going full Nixon a year ahead of schedule. The final step will be when he starts firing people...if they dont resign first
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Chicken Little gonna Chicken Little...
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Yup. Nobody is surprised than a squealing infant is squealing, or that his laughably hypocritical enablers are enabling. These people are all playing out their roles as flawlessly as Commedia dell'arte. Dump is the villainous fraud. Republicans are his doltish followers. Come and see the show.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Yup. Nobody is surprised than a squealing infant is squealing, or that his laughably hypocritical enablers are enabling. These people are all playing out their roles as flawlessly as Commedia dell'arte. Dump is the villainous fraud. Republicans are his doltish followers. Come and see the show.
              I have some Republican friends who won't even engage in politics anymore they are so embarrassed by this.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I have some Republican friends who won't even engage in politics anymore they are so embarrassed by this.
                I wish they wouldn't disengage. I wish they would come over to our side and fight.

Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Dump is still well within the normal variance of his popularity. Obviously polling hasn't all caught up to the last week's news but thus far at least there is no significant drop.

This would be predicted by the theory that the more information pours in against a person's ideological prejudice the more they double down.

People are not rational.
                  Cornell University

Comment

I don't. Every Republican I interact with on a daily basis is still all in.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I don't. Every Republican I interact with on a daily basis is still all in.
                      Same here. Only stronger. Their warlord is being attacked so they must rally to him and anything which says he's wrong is a lie.

Is there a single pro-Dumpy posting on the Cafe who has changed between January and now?
                      Cornell University

Comment

Trump is President. That means Chicken Little was right. And every day everything gets a little worse. Yesterday's Medicare news for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I wish they wouldn't disengage. I wish they would come over to our side and fight.

They won't flip to D...they are just embarrassed by Trump. Could mean they won't vote...i am honestly not sure on that point yet.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Trump is President. That means Chicken Little was right. And every day everything gets a little worse. Yesterday's Medicare news for example.
                            If you say so...
                            It must suck being you most days to have an attitude like this.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Mittens better be prepared for what's coming after this one: from CNN

"When the only American citizen President Trump singles out for China’s investigation is his political opponent in the midst of the Democratic nomination process, it strains credulity to suggest that it is anything other than politically motivated," wrote Romney.

"By all appearances, the President’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling," Romney continued.

Romney is one of few Congressional Republicans who have criticized the President's actions.

By all appearances, the President’s brazen and unprecedented appeal to China and to Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is wrong and appalling.
                              — Mitt Romney (@MittRomney) October 4, 2019

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

If you say so...
                                It must suck being you most days to have an attitude like this.
                                Understatement of the year!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X