This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    Ahhhhhhh so that's why he went through the trouble to quote a poll showing D's leading, because he didn't actually want anyone to connect his completely stand alone statement of a pretty weird fact to randomly tweet with the message he quoted. Makes sense...
    You're obtuse and obstinate...not a good combo.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      You're obtuse and obstinate...not a good combo.
      Let me help since you seem rather slow and struggle to grasp basic human behaviors. You're in the midst of a competition. It's early, maybe the first quarter. You're ahead. You look at your opponent, and point at the scoreboard with a dumb smirk. That is the graphic in the illustrated dictionary under "Sh1t talking." See also the tweet by Teddypoo Lieu or any post by Rover from Oct 2016.

Comment

Let me help since you seem rather slow and struggle to grasp basic human behaviors. You're in the midst of a competition. It's early, maybe the first quarter. You're ahead. You look at your opponent, and point at the scoreboard with a dumb smirk. That is the graphic in the illustrated dictionary under "Sh1t talking." See also the tweet by Teddypoo Lieu.
        Yeah...not what's happening there...but you do you boo-boo.
        Again...obstinate and obtuse.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I'm pretty sure Ted Lieu was both making a statement of fact, and having a bit of fun with the borschtbots and Trumpsters that like to spam-reply to his Tweets with the same parrotted crap. *shrug*

I see it as innocuous at the moment.

Comment

Comment

Aw man what is Ted Lieu implying now
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Florida is a lock...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  borschtbots
                  This is great.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Umm...

Putting Biden aside for a minute, on what planet does Bernie Sanders win by a larger margin than Elizabeth Warren? She's a superior candidate in every way plus she's 8 years younger and doesn't have heart issues or the baggage that Sanders has?
                    She squats to pee
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Remember when Republicans used to say "if you're innocent, you don't have to worry about anyone investigating you"?

Ahhh, good times.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Apparently nothing, he is simply stating more random facts with absolutely no implication at all. Still weird to put all the effort into these random statements of fact with no meaning behind them

Comment

Apparently nothing, he is simply stating more random facts with absolutely no implication at all. Still weird to put all the effort into these random statements of fact with no meaning behind them
                          No...this one actually has implications behind it. I know that may be hard to figure out for someone who believes a poll/tweet says a state is locked up a full year before the election...but here we are.
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

There is some solace that the Nazis keep on recycling the same dozen or so hatchet men. While there is an unlimited supply of spear carriers there are really only a few criminals willing to work with them: Rudy, Gowdy, Carson, Bolton, Gorka, Flynn, Manafort, The Mooch, Christie, Kobach, Vos, Zinke, Sessions, Pompeo, Pruitt, that Sheriff Clarke moron, Bannon. Every time there's a new firing or somebody quits in disgust these same names circulate again, like the crud in a public toilet that gets churned up every time there's a flush but never is entirely scoured off.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 10-09-2019, 08:27 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                There is some solace that the Nazis keep on recycling the same dozen or so hatchet men. While there is an unlimited supply of spear carriers there are really only a few of these criminals who have any credentials.
                                I wonder what credentials got the Trump administration so excited? Was it his failure to lock Mrs. Clinton up after 10 hours of Congressional testimony?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X