X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.59: It Was a Great Phone Call

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Trump is officially turning a blind eye to the genocide of Kurds by the hands of Turkish forces.

We defeated ISIS?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Such a great mag back in the day.....
      The joys of a misspent youth.
      This was my first step in advancing (or regressing, your choice) to another "great mag back in the day"
      "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
      Groucho Marx
      "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
      Ron White
      "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
      Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
        This was my first step in advancing (or regressing, your choice) to another "great mag back in the day"
        I was a little young for that one (and not even born for a few years). Heck, I was in K-1 or so when I started with MAD Mag in about 1980.....
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          And you might want to learn that past results dont guarantee future results.

But dont let me get in the way of your trying to be the new Scooby.
          Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it

Why don't you ask Rover how over confidence in polls works out?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Trump is officially turning a blind eye to the genocide of Kurds by the hands of Turkish forces.

Wait...did Sniffles just announce Turkey's intent to launch an attack before it happened?

"It's going to be a great day for America when General Washington (for whom the Continental Army is named!) launches a surprise attack in Trenton and catches the Hessians completely unaware. So devastating. Such a perfect plan. And the best part is they'll never know he's coming!"

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
              This is where I learned that Mandy Pepperidge's real name is "Amana," and that most of the kids from Animal House went to Estes Kefauver High. Also the source of Pinto's nickname.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This one, I'm torn on. Hear me out. We should never have basically declared ourselves "police of the world" in the first place. Since we did, we have to take on EVERYthing. That's the rub. IMO, after WWII, let others figure out their squabbles, we keep to what involves us directly. We didn't do that. So now.........well, you are seeing what is happening.

Edit: I feel for the victims, I do. But is it really our fight? Is it our duty to butt in?
                So, you're ok with hanging out to dry some of the only allies we had fighting ISIS, and in the Iraq War.

No, sir. This is EVIL. And it's coming from an EVIL White House.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  So, you're ok with hanging out to dry some of the only allies we had fighting ISIS, and in the Iraq War.

No, sir. This is EVIL. And it's coming from an EVIL White House.
                  Step back a little. SINCE we declared ourselves the police of the world back then, we have to step in, in this situation, even though it isn't our fight.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Trying to stop genocide isn't being a police officer. It's being a good human being.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Step back a little. SINCE we declared ourselves the police of the world back then, we have to step in, in this situation, even though it isn't our fight.
                      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        We defeated ISIS?
                        Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        Wait...did Sniffles just announce Turkey's intent to launch an attack before it happened?
                        I had similar thoughts.

What a cluster this could be. Turkey has never respected the Kurds in over 40 years, and the Kurds have helped capture ISIS in Syria. So now we're pulling up our tent stakes so Ergodan can just stroll through Syria and potentially Iraq. And then no one knows what will happen to the thousands of radicalized against the West ISIS fighters that could be released.

But whatever. Jared gets to play business with his friends down the street in Isarel, Donald continues to use our nation for his personal gain, the GOP doesn't give a sh** unless the check bounces, but "don't take our baybiez or gunz!!!"
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Nancy also must be impeached!

Someone's projecting again.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

This one, I'm torn on. Hear me out. We should never have basically declared ourselves "police of the world" in the first place. Since we did, we have to take on EVERYthing. That's the rub. IMO, after WWII, let others figure out their squabbles, we keep to what involves us directly. We didn't do that. So now.........well, you are seeing what is happening.

Edit: I feel for the victims, I do. But is it really our fight? Is it our duty to butt in?
                            Aftter the Kurds have been carrying our water in that region for decades, then yeah, it is our duty.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Aftter the Kurds have been carrying our water in that region for decades, then yeah, it is our duty.
                              Do they pay cash?

Comment

Huh. Trump sure did his homework before his late night announcement...

Lucas Tomlinson @LucasFoxNews: Pentagon ‘completely blindsided’ by White House order to pull U.S. forces back from northern Syria green-lighting Turkish invasion: U.S. officials
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X