Colgate 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=red133883;6860451]Absolutely dominated the OT[/QUOTE
    You guys deserved a W, played a great Road game.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
      Providence 41, Colgate 37, SOG after three.
      Colgate 3, Providence 3, score after three.
      Hopefully UMass Lowell Friday night all over again.
      Welp no repeat of UML but a great comeback tie on the road at number 8 Providence. Most likely a tourney team and we came back so I will take this result for sure. Going into ECAC I like the way we played the last 5 games, 1-1-3 is solid over that stretch of competition and where we are at as a program right now.

Comment

• Re: Colgate 2019-20

Just like Lowell, am back at hotel and still wound up.
        We had momentum on our side after coming back from 3-1 deficit with goals from Panetta and Young. We just did not give up! We did dominate them afterwards, right through the five-minute OT. We honestly had a couple of quality opportunities to win it, too.
        Now I can’t wait for next weekend... ECAC begins in earnest...at home.
        Go ‘Gate!
        GreenCoat, my sight line was horrible with my original seat, so I moved after just ten minutes into the first period. Fortunately, empty seats weren’t hard to find tonight.

Comment

Thanks for the reports, Iowa. See you Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
            Watch or listen, we win tonight !
            So frustrated, I tried, almost worked.
            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Thx for the continual updates Iowa. Always look forward to your reporting.
              COLGATE HOCKEY:"Is this the year?"

Comment

IowaBasedTraveler...that's why a couldn't find you...went over between second and third periods with no luck...plan for a future meeting...more later on, but a great college hockey game where Providence dominated the first period, then we controlled the second half of the game and in ot...great effort for 65 minutes and PC was somewhat gassed at the end, we were not...DV seems to be running four lines of equal talent (he can do this with Verboon, Vachon and Young contributing) and playing them in equal shifts...let's start winning at home and winning starts next week...BTW, attendance at Schneider wasn't great either, although will be large against BC tonight...Cosgrove and Austin play a lot of minutes...

Comment

You think any of the coaches stayed in providence last night to scout Yale and brown tonight?

Comment

good point "red" and hopefully yes...would love to see a decent turnout next weekend and at least 3 points...gotta start collecting points at home...

Comment

Team has only lost one of their last five games, 1-1-3.

Comment

Ben Raymond out of Dexter Prep inked for the 2021-22 season...we'll see about scoring prowess, but apparently has high-end speed...

Comment

At least Riley is working, that's six recruits in three months, I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                            At least Riley is working, that's six recruits in three months, I like it.
                            Riley is a legit top notch recruiter!

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatcard View Post
                              Riley is a legit top notch recruiter!
                              He's a head coach in waiting...either at Colgate or elsewhere. Saw his work firsthand at Albany Academy, which he quickly returned them to the top of the New England preps in hockey... Son of a legendary coach -- he understands the game intimately and he relates well to today's kids... Can recruit in his sleep.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

...exactly what I've heard...and the recruiting for 2020 and especially 2021 seems to bear this out...

Comment

Working...
                                X