Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Originally posted by Patman View Post
    Anybody else see the "auction" for replica 1979 jerseys with name and number?

Looks like it's just a short run order... I wouldnt even know what to put on the jersey without it being an obvious jersey foul.

https://***********/OT_Sports_Unis/s...005196801?s=19
    seriously guys, does anybody know if this is legit?
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by Patman View Post
      What makes you think it isn’t? OT sports is a legit jersey company.

Comment

Game day protect our house

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
          Considering it was advertised on the scoreboard at the last home game, yeah, I'm pretty sure it's legit.
          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

A good solid win by the Hawks today. It was nice to see them come out ready to go. Hopefully Jon McDonald is ok after leaving the game late. A big game tomorrow night against #7 Penn State (11-3-0). The Nittany Lions defeated Merrimack 7-0 tonight.

Comment

Very solid game after the weekend off. Keep it rolling tomorrow against PSU.

Of note I did not see McDonald at the post game autograph session. Additionally it looks like Barton is wearing a cast still

Comment

Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
                Very solid game after the weekend off. Keep it rolling tomorrow against PSU.

Of note I did not see McDonald at the post game autograph session. Additionally it looks like Barton is wearing a cast still
                I didn't realize Barton was injured and now maybe McDonald. The team will have it's work cut out for them. Penn State is one of the top scoring teams in nation (4.79 GPG) and currently has the top PP.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                  I didn't realize Barton was injured and now maybe McDonald. The team will have it's work cut out for them. Penn State is one of the top scoring teams in nation (4.79 GPG) and currently has the top PP.
                  They will for sure need it. Good to see Kenny back in the line up as well . As for Barton , it looked like Cale replaced him in the line up tonight. Hopefully we won't need to fully rely on Wall. As spectacular as he has been, the schedule coming up, I'm sure we will see Neaton get some action.

For what it's worth, Green was still with the team for tonight's meet and greet. though not sure how the transfer process works

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
                    They will for sure need it. Good to see Kenny back in the line up as well . As for Barton , it looked like Cale replaced him in the line up tonight. Hopefully we won't need to fully rely on Wall. As spectacular as he has been, the schedule coming up, I'm sure we will see Neaton get some action.

For what it's worth, Green was still with the team for tonight's meet and greet. though not sure how the transfer process works
                    Let’s hope penn state ran out of goals

Comment

I thought Johnny Mac had an excellent all around game yesterday. He was really active in their River Hawks attacking zone., doinked one off the post again in the 2nd. Didn't look good coming off the ice, hopeful for a quick recovery there.

Glad to see Norm is rolling that freshman line in big spots. Midway through the 2nd Lowell got the puck on net for an RPI tie up and faceoff in the zone. Norm rolled the BBK line out there. Matt Brown just exudes confidence right now he has zero fear in his game, drew a penalty in the first going hard to the net which led to the McDonald goal. Had a real nice move in the 2nd as well. Still not really sure how he got that shot off with 2 guys draped all over him.

Tyler Wall

Don't really have to say more than that...

YUUUUGGEEEE Game tonight for the national picture going forward.
                      Tully Rink Rat
                      Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                      Youngstar
                      UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post

it would be wise, credit hour wise, for him to complete the semester. As long as everything is on good terms I could see various things.

edit: and scott, if you see this... let me know about what i said over on facebook and so I can make sure my father doesn't do something stupid.
                        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                        Skating Friar Jersey
                        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Anyone know how this tournament works today? Obviously the winner wins the tournament. Is there a tie-breaker though if the game ends in a tie?
                          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                            Anyone know how this tournament works today? Obviously the winner wins the tournament. Is there a tie-breaker though if the game ends in a tie?
                            From The Game Notes

TOURNAMENT TIEBREAKERS: In the event that the number of wins is not enough to determine a Tournament Champion the tiebreaker system will be as follows. Head-to-head, fewest goals against, Points (3 for a regulation win, 2 for an overtime win, 1 for a shootout win) and highest goal differential over the entire tournament.

SHOOTOUT: During the Turkey Leg Classic a shootout will be used to determine a winner if the game is tied following the completion of the 60-minute regulation play and a, five-on-five, five-minute overtime. The last time that UMass Lowell was involved in a shootout was the 2015 Friendship Four Tournament. UML defeated Brown, 1-0, in the shootout to claim the Tournament Championship.
                            Tully Rink Rat
                            Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                            Youngstar
                            UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                              From The Game Notes

TOURNAMENT TIEBREAKERS: In the event that the number of wins is not enough to determine a Tournament Champion the tiebreaker system will be as follows. Head-to-head, fewest goals against, Points (3 for a regulation win, 2 for an overtime win, 1 for a shootout win) and highest goal differential over the entire tournament.

SHOOTOUT: During the Turkey Leg Classic a shootout will be used to determine a winner if the game is tied following the completion of the 60-minute regulation play and a, five-on-five, five-minute overtime. The last time that UMass Lowell was involved in a shootout was the 2015 Friendship Four Tournament. UML defeated Brown, 1-0, in the shootout to claim the Tournament Championship.
                              Thank you!
                              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                                Thank you!
                                Just. Win uml

Comment

Working...
                                X