• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Yes it is.

Comment

So what is it today overrated talent motivation leadership time for coach to break some sticks same old **** I am going to here coaches corner wake up team

Comment

Bad bad bad. Wall continues to bail them out. Offense needs to wake up. Shots either keep getting blocked or they over pass. Caught a couple times they missed the man wide open for the one timer

Comment

Wow. Just wow. The kid sitting behind me was cracking me up. He couldn't believe the stupid passes. (you need to find amusement where you can)
          I would settle for the D waking up. And for them not trying to make passes thru people in front of their own net. There was a stellar shot on net in the 2nd on our own goal. Good Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Wow. Just wow. The kid sitting behind me was cracking me up. He couldn't believe the stupid passes. (you need to find amusement where you can)
            I would settle for the D waking up. And for them not trying to make passes thru people in front of their own net. There was a stellar shot on net in the 2nd on our own goal. Good Glory.
            Same song all year the D last year also

Comment

No home advantage for this team all home games on most games tough to watch

Comment

Really disappointing weekend. This team doesn’t appear to be any better than the teams we’ve seen over the past couple of seasons.

Comment

Power Play looked much better passing the puck and working the zone.

Game had that snake bit feel to it at least to me

McDonald rifled one off the post early in the 1st. A UConn played pushed a puck off the goal line in the 3rd that Lowell could not get to first. One of those nights. UConn plays a really good old school clutch and grab game.

But yeah just getting the puck to the attacking zone seems to be an adventure for this team. If they get the puck deep they are not winning the race or even getting a body on the forecheck. Hard to watch so I understand the frustration from the collective.
                  Tully Rink Rat
                  Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                  Youngstar
                  UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                    Really disappointing weekend. This team doesn’t appear to be any better than the teams we’ve seen over the past couple of seasons.
                    Yup a very disappointing weekend and hopefully a reality check for the young team. Not the way you want to head into a bye week. The team needs to find some more goal scoring. Hopefully Kenny H. will be back for the next game as they need his offense. The freshmen are doing their part but they need others to start chipping in. Looking towards the future I hope there's some goals scorers in the pipeline.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                      Yup a very disappointing weekend and hopefully a reality check for the young team. Not the way you want to head into a bye week. The team needs to find some more goal scoring. Hopefully Kenny H. will be back for the next game as they need his offense. The freshmen are doing their part but they need others to start chipping in. Looking towards the future I hope there's some goals scorers in the pipeline.
                      Looking at the stats you posted the other day for recruits, there really isn't anyone that stands out in regards to goal scoring. Bazin's never going to go after the true "snipers", so we get what we get. Armstrong's got good numbers currently, but that's NAHL level. Scout Truman is probably the hope, but he's two years out.
                      Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                      2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                      2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                        Looking at the stats you posted the other day for recruits, there really isn't anyone that stands out in regards to goal scoring. Bazin's never going to go after the true "snipers", so we get what we get. Armstrong's got good numbers currently, but that's NAHL level. Scout Truman is probably the hope, but he's two years out.
                        The team could use a defenseman that can score from the point, especially on the PP. I'm hoping Ben Meehan can bring that to the team next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                          The team could use a defenseman that can score from the point, especially on the PP. I'm hoping Ben Meehan can bring that to the team next season.
                          Signed NLI today scout did

Comment

Well at least a defenseman that can get some shots through from the point. I'm tired of seeing shots getting block.

Comment

I would settle for one that could stop passing in front of the net or to the guys in the other uniforms. It got so bad in one game I wondered if the guy had previously played for a team that wore that color.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                I would settle for one that could stop passing in front of the net or to the guys in the other uniforms. It got so bad in one game I wondered if the guy had previously played for a team that wore that color.
                                Pee wee mistakes it’s the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X