Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Originally posted by Leecoffee9 View Post
    Anyone know if CBS Sports will stream the Friday night game??
    As long as the game is not being televised by NESN it will be streamed on CBS All Access

If that makes sense, HE really dropped the ball with this
    Tully Rink Rat
    Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
    Youngstar
    UML Class of 09

Comment

Any update on Kenny H.? Hopefully the Hawks will take care of business tonight in Hartford.

Comment

Men's XC just finished 4th in Regionals. That might be the highest place for us ever in DI

Comment

Big weekend for Lowell in terms of points they should get. I'd like to see this team come out and not play down to the opponent. It should be 4 points in the bank after tomorrow night, giving them 14 points heading into a much needed rest week. Part of me is curious if Neaton will see the ice this weekend. But with the off week next week, they may choose to ride with Wall.

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
            Big weekend for Lowell in terms of points they should get. I'd like to see this team come out and not play down to the opponent. It should be 4 points in the bank after tomorrow night, giving them 14 points heading into a much needed rest week. Part of me is curious if Neaton will see the ice this weekend. But with the off week next week, they may choose to ride with Wall.
            If Norm decides to give Logan another start this weekend, I hope he does it tomorrow, and only if Lowell wins tonight.

Comment

1-1 after 1. It sounds like it wasn't a very good period for the Hawks. UConn with a 11-3 shot edge with a late PP goal to tie it. Lowell scored on the PP (Sodergren) on their first shot, 12 minutes into the period. The team better pick it up.

Comment

3-3 after 2. Matt Brown with a late goal to tie it up. UConn with a 20-8 advantage in shots. The Hawks need a big 3rd period.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                  3-3 after 2. Matt Brown with a late goal to tie it up. UConn with a 20-8 advantage in shots. The Hawks need a big 3rd period.
                  How bout they show up? This sounds horrid

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    How bout they show up? This sounds horrid
                    Agree, talk about a lackluster effort.

Final 3-3, the Hawks where lucky to get the point. They tried to give it away a couple of times in OT. The team is not good enough to take a night off or expect Wall to bail them out every night. Hopefully they're ready to play 60 minutes tomorrow night.

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                      Agree, talk about a lackluster effort.

Final 3-3, the Hawks where lucky to get the point. They tried to give it away a couple of times in OT. The team is not good enough to take a night off or expect Wall to bail them out every night. Hopefully they're ready to play 60 minutes tomorrow night.
                      Who do u put it on let’s get feedback

Comment

Norm's post game press conference.

Comment

Horrendous breakout and skating game last night from Lowell all the way around. That was a team wide bad effort game. Felt like they had no transition with little to no puck possession and retention. They let UConn set up shop a few times in front and were not doing a great job at clearing their guys out.

I'm sure Scott K has the exact number but it felt like Lowell generated maybe 4 or 5 shots total during 5 on 4 play.

The only positive(s) I saw last night was at a few points they did a great job keeping pressure on the puck carrying UConn players. Wall also had another great game and got the **** point himself with a few of those saves.

Jack Parker was right this game should be called goalie and not hockey.

No Kenny again last night
                          Tully Rink Rat
                          Youngstar
                          UML Class of 09

Comment

Another game where the played to the level of the opposition. That's really not on the coach, that's on the players. They put too much on their rankings, instead of just going out and playing the f'in game.
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post

I'm sure Scott K has the exact number but it felt like Lowell generated maybe 4 or 5 shots total during 5 on 4 play.
                              College Hockey News includes that info in their box scores. Here's last night's: https://www.collegehockeynews.com/bo...s.php?gd=82628

And you were right on the nose - Lowell had a total of 4 shot attempts on the power play all night. 1 was blocked, 1 went wide, and 2 went in the net.
                              Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                              "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                                College Hockey News includes that info in their box scores. Here's last night's: https://www.collegehockeynews.com/bo...s.php?gd=82628

And you were right on the nose - Lowell had a total of 4 shot attempts on the power play all night. 1 was blocked, 1 went wide, and 2 went in the net.
                                Thanks for that tip Scott

On the nose Monty about playing down to their opponent.
                                Tully Rink Rat
                                Youngstar
                                UML Class of 09

Comment

Working...
                                X