UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Any update on how Nolan Sawchuk is doing?

Comment

Anyone know if there is a video stream of tonights game? We have friends asking

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Anyone know if there is a video stream of tonights game? We have friends asking
        Total team game all the way around nice win

Comment

• Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
          Total team game all the way around nice win

Vomacka sure loved diving in that 3rd period. Solid team effort all the way around. Picked up a couple PP goals to boot. Great send off for the seniors.

Looks like either UCONN or BU in the first round

Comment

• Thank you Lowell with love... from Blackbear Nation.

Comment

Touching tribute to Domish. Him passing really hit me. It seems like yesterday that he was playing with lil (not so lil anymore) les in the locker room. He was a quality individual. Posted on FB All I wanted was for one of our guys to blow up someone on the ice like he did - tribute in his memory. Not long after~ thank you Mr Lee who crushed someone with a nice clean check

Comment

• BU it is then

Comment

Northeastern ran a pretty tight and aggressive penalty Kill against BU and gave a blue print to Lowell if they want to take it

As we recall the worst loss of the River Hawks season came at Agganis when the BU Power Play set up shop during a Major and put in 3 goals in 5 minutes. Expanding a 1 goal lead to a 4 goal lead and eventually getting a 5th later in the period.

Both BU goaltenders do not corral the puck very well so those high percentage gritty goals that Lowell likes to score can be a factor this weekend.

Other than that we have played them tight all season. I expect to go 3 games and I expect some extended overtime play as well this series.
                  Tully Rink Rat
                  Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                  Youngstar
                  UML Class of 09

Comment

No Matt Brown on Fri. Healthy scratch?
                    "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                    make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

Originally posted by hawkeytown View Post
                      No Matt Brown on Fri. Healthy scratch?
                      I can't imagine Norm would sit his leading scorer in a must win game. Hopefully just illness?

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                        I can't imagine Norm would sit his leading scorer in a must win game. Hopefully just illness?
                        He only recorded 1 point in a 6 game stretch between the Northeastern series and the UNH series. I could swear he has a nagging injury because he looks a half step slower compared to earlier in the year.
                        Tully Rink Rat
                        Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                        Youngstar
                        UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                          He only recorded 1 point in a 6 game stretch between the Northeastern series and the UNH series. I could swear he has a nagging injury because he looks a half step slower compared to earlier in the year.
                          I have no idea why he didn't dress on Friday, but at times it looks like he's pressing and trying to do too much. Hopefully he's back for BU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                            He only recorded 1 point in a 6 game stretch between the Northeastern series and the UNH series. .
                            Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                            I can't imagine Norm would sit his leading scorer in a must win game.
                            These two quotes were exactly why I was questioning healthy scratch... the effort from him is there every night. Just hope he is dressed Friday, as he is a true talent.
                            "We will play a style that is a puck-possession game, an up-tempo style ... It will rely on speed and toughness. I’m sure these players can
                            make that adjustment very easily. We’re going to make the Tsongas a tough place to get points for other teams." -UML Coach Norm Bazin

Comment

Comment

What do we think of at large bid NCAA for us

Comment

Working...
                                X