UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Offense struggling again again again no shots on goal wall on his own again not enough scoring most games wall has to steal games can’t win one for him

Comment

Let another one get away

Comment

Easiest way to fix the PK? Don't take any penalties. Tonight was the 5th time in Lowell history they played an entire game without having a penalty called on them. The last time it happened was the 3OT game against Providence at the Garden on March 18, 2016.
        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
          Let another one get away
          Yes, I thought they were going to pull it off but they just couldn't get it out of the zone. At least they got a point as things are getting really tight in the HE standings. Interesting line up last night with some familiar faces missing.

Hopefully the week off will help the team regroup and get ready for the final 9 games.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
            Interesting line up last night with some familiar faces missing.
            Didn't see Hausinger out there last night. Did he get hurt at Agganis or did he fall victim to the nasty 3 day barf bug that's going around?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishhawk View Post
              Didn't see Hausinger out there last night. Did he get hurt at Agganis or did he fall victim to the nasty 3 day barf bug that's going around?
              After seeing this tweet, I would say he was a healthy scratch.
              https://***********/fullhausak/statu...985282048?s=20
              Last edited by Middle Street; 01-26-2020, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                Called. A wake up

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                  I'm assuming that's Kenny's father ... and I understand that he's allowed to speak his mind, but it's not good to speak out against the Coach like this either.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                    I'm assuming that's Kenny's father ... and I understand that he's allowed to speak his mind, but it's not good to speak out against the Coach like this either.
                    Was thinking the same thing. If I am the kid I am cringing. How to throw your kid under the bus while trying to stand up for him. Now the world knows the kid was a healthy scratch instead of guessing if it was that or them being cagey.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Was thinking the same thing. If I am the kid I am cringing. How to throw your kid under the bus while trying to stand up for him. Now the world knows the kid was a healthy scratch instead of guessing if it was that or them being cagey.
                      Amherst same deal sat there leading score must have been the thing to do

Comment

Is the cookie starting to crumble slowly

Comment

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
                          Is the cookie starting to crumble slowly
                          It is definitely gut check time for this team. They need to use this week off to find a way to get more shots on net, and find a way to keep the puck away from Wall. You can't expect him to make 30-35 saves a night and only let in 1 or 2 a night. They need to find someone who can become their go to scorer for the stretch run. Kenny has 2 goals in his last 14 games. He hasn't dressed in 4 games (I think Maine and UCONN were due to injuries). I'd like to see Matt Brown find the back of the net. He's flying around every night, and I think if he can get pot one, he can go on a run. He hasn't scored a goal in 12 games. I don't think you can reasonably expect Lee, who has come one lately, and Berglund to carry this team into the HE tournament.

Comment

Don't look now, but Hockey East is more of a cluster f than I've seen in a while. 3 points separate 8 teams.
                            Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                              Don't look now, but Hockey East is more of a cluster f than I've seen in a while. 3 points separate 8 teams.
                              And Vermont will likely be eliminated from the playoffs this weekend, while Merrimack could be eliminated from home ice contention.
                              Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                              "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

For those going to the game at BC tonight..
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X