Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
    Well I wasn't expecting this, but it sounds like a great idea. We'll have to add Eric to the recruiting watch list.

Similar to what Scott Fankhouser, Chris Davidson, and T.J. Massie all did. Only difference is those 3 did it after their freshman season.
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
      Similar to what Scott Fankhouser, Chris Davidson, and T.J. Massie all did. Only difference is those 3 did it after their freshman season.
      Third string goalie shall b a student at school

Comment

That game was better than I was expecting. I'd much rather see an exhibition against a team like that instead of a CIS team. Those kids were fast and hungry, and it was a clean game. It would have been nice see Lowell score a little more, but they did hit a few posts. Still no Reid Stefanson. Hopefully he'll be back next weekend.

Comment

The goalies at both ends made some great and entertaining saves

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
            That game was better than I was expecting. I'd much rather see an exhibition against a team like that instead of a CIS team. Those kids were fast and hungry, and it was a clean game. It would have been nice see Lowell score a little more, but they did hit a few posts. Still no Reid Stefanson. Hopefully he'll be back next weekend.
            Reid Stefanson did skate in the pre game warm up. So he must be getting close. Agree about the game.

Comment

From the Sun's game recap article.

New goalie
              The River Hawks have added a third goalie with the departure of Eric Green to the United States Hockey League, and he’s a local resident.
              Dunstable native Benjamin McEvoy, already a UML student, has joined the team. “He’s a great kid, an outstanding student and we’re happy that he’s agreed to be our third goalie,” Bazin said. McEvoy was a 2017 Lowell Sun All-Star after an outstanding season for Groton-Dunstable Regional High School.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                From the Sun's game recap article.

New goalie
                The River Hawks have added a third goalie with the departure of Eric Green to the United States Hockey League, and he’s a local resident.
                Dunstable native Benjamin McEvoy, already a UML student, has joined the team. “He’s a great kid, an outstanding student and we’re happy that he’s agreed to be our third goalie,” Bazin said. McEvoy was a 2017 Lowell Sun All-Star after an outstanding season for Groton-Dunstable Regional High School.
                Nice to see press for a local kid

Comment

An offical announcement will probably come tomorrow, but I've been told that Saturday's game at Merrimack has been bumped up to a 5pm faceoff, so it won't conflict with the Patriots game.

"It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                    An offical announcement will probably come tomorrow, but I've been told that Saturday's game at Merrimack has been bumped up to a 5pm faceoff, so it won't conflict with the Patriots game.
                    THanks. mr les had no idea

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post

Comment

A couple of games on tv tonight.

Yale vs. UNH @ 7:00pm - NESN
                        UMass vs. Denver @ 9:00 pm - NESN Plus

Comment

Retro 3rds from last year seem to be coming back. Will be worn against BC on the 17th game

Comment

It's back to business for the Hawks today. Lowell plays their first game that counts in 28 days while Merrimack played two against UMD last weekend. I would love to see the Hawks come out and take control early but it will probably be a close hard-fought game.

According to the Mack Report the Warriors are banged up at the forward position. A couple are out for the season and their current leading scorer Tyler Irvine may not play due to injury. In addition, another forward, joe Cassetti, left the program to return to the USHL after the first semester. Cassetti has 6 goals (6-0-6) in 4 games for Waterloo after having 2 assists in 14 games with the Warriors. I wonder where he will end up.

Comment

Grueling bus ride up to North Andover tonight, let's hope the boys can overcome the adversity
                              Tully Rink Rat
                              Dick Umile Told Me To Go Fudge Myself Club
                              Youngstar
                              UML Class of 09

Comment

Originally posted by Turk_Sanderson View Post
                                Grueling bus ride up to North Andover tonight, let's hope the boys can overcome the adversity
                                Well you never know about 495.

Comment

Working...
                                X