X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Originally posted by chiefs11 View Post
    Pray
    Well it will be interesting to see how the Hawks stack up against the Eagles. Hopefully there'll be a decent crowd, although it's a long weekend for some and classes don't begin until next Tuesday,

Comment

Vote Wall for Hobey: https://www.hobeybaker.com/vote

Comment

I feel good against BC tonight.... if Wall has another spectacular game that is. Nothing of a revelation here but seems to be the key so far this year - as goes Wall, so goes the Team. Plus we are 8-1-3 on Fridays this year!
        Last edited by Leecoffee9; 01-17-2020, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I thought Lowell played good tonight, especially in the first two periods. Unfortunately a few too many shots into Knight’s chest in the 3rd. BC obviously will make you pay with any mistake. What a snipe by Newhook! I think special teams was the difference tonight with UML failing to convert, as well as giving up that SHG. On to Merrimack.

Hat Tip to Lowell’s finest tonight. Not only was it frigid, but they added an officer to waive people through the light by the commuter rail station. I haven’t seen that before and I hope that continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
            I thought Lowell played good tonight, especially in the first two periods. Unfortunately a few too many shots into Knight’s chest in the 3rd. BC obviously will make you pay with any mistake. What a snipe by Newhook! I think special teams was the difference tonight with UML failing to convert, as well as giving up that SHG. On to Merrimack.
            You couldn't ask for a better start but they just couldn't get that third goal. That SHG was a killer and got BC going. A must win tomorrow night against the Warriors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

Hat Tip to Lowell’s finest tonight. Not only was it frigid, but they added an officer to waive people through the light by the commuter rail station. I haven’t seen that before and I hope that continues.
              Wall not his best nite we got spoiled in first half all big games now like someone said starting to look like last year

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

I sneak out the back way behind the garage and cut through downtown. Much less traffic and I get on the Connector much faster than I used to.
                Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

The start was good. It seemed like the puck was just finding our sticks. That went out the window as the game went along . PP sucked the life out of them

Comment

Ya that first goal of the game was just a crazy bounce off the glass to Berglund

Comment

Norm's post game press conference.

Comment

Snow starting around 5, and a parking ban at 5. Not sure if tonight's game will be postponed to a later date but I have a feeling it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
                          Snow starting around 5, and a parking ban at 5. Not sure if tonight's game will be postponed to a later date but I have a feeling it will be.
                          ZERO chance it gets postponed. The snow will start right around puck drop, and by the time the game ends there will be an inch on the ground, maybe 2. This is Lowell, not Atlanta, games don't get postponed for an inch of snow.
                          Last edited by ScottK; 01-18-2020, 12:48 PM.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                            ZERO chance it gets postponed. The snow will start right around puck drop, and by the time the game ends there will be an inch on the ground, maybe 2. This is Lowell, not Atlanta, games don't get postponed for an inch of snow.
                            Tiny crowd

Comment

Crowd is pretty decent.
                              MC is hacking just like when we were a real rivalry.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLSec123 View Post
                                Penalty kill getting a good workout tonight
                                Be thankful for Merrimack goalies

Comment

Working...
                                X