UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2019/2020: Underclassmen Reign

RIVER HAWKS TO PLAY HEA QUARTERFINAL SERIES AT THE TSONGAS CENTER WITHOUT SPECTATORS

Comment

Yep...just got back from Tsongas to get my tickets and was told the announcement was going to be released very soon
      What did you say?
      Who own the Chiefs?
      What did he say?
      Owns! Owns!

Comment

Probably in the minority here, but I'm glad Lowell (and Amherst, as this was a system decision) are taking the lead on this as far as Hockey East goes. It's the right move.

Comment

Maybe with the stands empty the team will think it's a road game?

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
            Maybe with the stands empty the team will think it's a road game?
            Hmmm, interesting thought

Comment

• They have a case on campus? I dont understand
              BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
              Skating Friar Jersey
              AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
              UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
              Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                  They have a case on campus? I dont understand
                  They are following advice of Public Health officials to decrease spread and decreasing risk to the players.

See multiple stories about what is happening in various pro sports as I type.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    They are following advice of Public Health officials to decrease spread and decreasing risk to the players.

See multiple stories about what is happening in various pro sports as I type.
                    the NBA I completely understand.

That being said, until there's more local cases I think they should hold off. Further, public morale is going to tank and I'd like to limit that as much as reasonable against the contrast of the issues.

I think we generally have similar goals, its how we get there.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

A lot could happen between now and Friday night. Given the way things are trending I wouldn't be surprised if they ended the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                        the NBA I completely understand.

That being said, until there's more local cases I think they should hold off. Further, public morale is going to tank and I'd like to limit that as much as reasonable against the contrast of the issues.

I think we generally have similar goals, its how we get there.
                        Waiting is a poor choice. I have no energy to type all the facts and reasons for the nth time. Recommend you either go listen to the guy from the NIH, the guy from the WHO or read one of the threads on here where people are posting.

If you think we should pretend things are better for awhile to boost morale then we definitely do not have similar goals. I want to prevent as early as possible, even if people whine their life is interrupted.

Comment

Waiting is a poor choice. I have no energy to type all the facts and reasons for the nth time. Recommend you either go listen to the guy from the NIH, the guy from the WHO or read one of the threads on here where people are posting.

If you think we should pretend things are better for awhile to boost morale then we definitely do not have similar goals. I want to prevent as early as possible, even if people whine their life is interrupted.
                          no, i have no interest in pretending, it'd be nice if you would stop imputing views on me
                          Last edited by Patman; 03-11-2020, 10:46 PM.

Skating Friar Jersey

Comment

Agreed. Large gatherings will help spread this faster. So stop the mass gatherings. Seems simple.
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I have heard that access to the CBS app for Hockey East QF games will be made available for free, so you can still watch the games if you download the app.

Comment

As much as this all sucks, it's the right thing to do.

NBA and MLS have suspended their seasons. Just waiting for NHL and MLB to do the same.

NCAA Tournaments will be played (as of now) without fans.
                                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                                X