Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

My "4 Game Friday" on the radio was pre-empted by Marquette basketball Madness and Marquette University High School football. Two different ESPN radio stations, and neither had the middle 2 games.
    Last edited by jen; 10-05-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
      My "4 Game Friday" on the radio was pre-empted by Marquette basketball Madness and Marquette University High School football. Two different ESPN radio stations, and neither had the middle 2 games.
      At bat app radio?
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
        At bat app radio?
        Unfortunately, not an option for me. I could listen to the TV, but depending on the crowd noise on the mic, sometimes that's not an option either. The ATL-STL game was OK, but MIN-NYY was not. Not sure why, but the crowd noise was a much louder constant hum. Also, listening to the TV is not the same as radio, because the announcers call the game assuming you can see everything.

I might be able to get the Chicago or Madison ESPN radio stations, if they're carrying the games. I didn't check those.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
          What in the world are you talking about?

I was mocking you.
          What's your malfunction pal? Did I make some outrageous claims or predictions? No, so whatever this bizarre contest you're having in your head is get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            What's your malfunction pal? Did I make some outrageous claims or predictions? No, so whatever this bizarre contest you're having in your head is get over it.
            If you don’t like trading barbs in all good fun, fine.

I’ll ignore you from now on.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Don’t make me get the hose you two.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Don’t make me get the hose you two.
                It puts the lotion on its skin...
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Bomba season indeed. Embarrassing.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Bomba season indeed. Embarrassing.
                    When you constantly throw 0-2 pitches right down the middle...what do you expect?

This team has serious psychological problems with the Yankees.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Re: MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

Pssh its only 8 runs. Got em right where they want em!
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                        If you don’t like trading barbs in all good fun, fine.

I’ll ignore you from now on.
                        When it's only that, "Trading barbs" is fine and oh no not that.

Comment

At long last ..

@Steve_Perrault The Twins have passed the Red Sox for longest postseason losing streak ever. So at least there’s that
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            At long last ..

@Steve_Perrault The Twins have passed the Red Sox for longest postseason losing streak ever. So at least there’s that
                            About a day late on that one...Twins have even added to the streak. 15 in a row now.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Washington gave up a 7 spot in the top of the 6th. Now it's the Dodgers' turn to **** the bed in the bottom half.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Who knew the Rays could pack the trop?

Looks like they'll live to fight another day, with their prize being another encounter with JV.

Comment

Working...
                                X