Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

Let's go Nats!

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Astros have been my bandwagon team the last few years as Altuve is my favorite player. The addition of Verlander didn't hurt either. But Houston's response and handling of this has been abysmal and I'll probably become a Nats fan for the next 4-7 games.

Plus Scherzer deserves a ring.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Astros have been my bandwagon team the last few years as Altuve is my favorite player. The addition of Verlander didn't hurt either. But Houston's response and handling of this has been abysmal and I'll probably become a Nats fan for the next 4-7 games.

Plus Scherzer deserves a ring.
        This. I'm in agreement with this.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Really all you need to know:

Taubman, a former fantasy baseball expert and investment banker, joined the Astros organization in 2013 as an analyst and was promoted to assistant general manager last September.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Sh* just got real.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Really all you need to know:
              And it sounded exactly like a bro trying to defend boorish behavior. Did they bother apologizing to the reporter they accused of "fabricating" the story? Did they think no one would remember the FIRST statement?

Just because something contains the word "sorry" does not mean it's an apology.
              Last edited by jen; 10-23-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Cubs hire David Ross as their next manager.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Quelle surprise...
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Knee Jerk reaction...bad move.
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

WAS is so confident, they are putting in Rodney. Woof.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I wonder how short the leash is.

From his time in Detroit, he can either be lockdown or blow it in spectacular fashion. No in between.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

That was out of the park before anyone had time to react. Jesus.

Comment

Major League umpire and apparent MAGA fiend Rob Drake posted and deleted a tweet late Tuesday indicating that he would be purchasing an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle on Wednesday in order to wage “CIVAL WAR” should Congress impeach peabrain president Donald Trump. Going to go out on a limb here and assume that “CIVAL” means “civil,” and that Rob Drake is fantasizing about shooting the libs.
                            https://deadspin.com/mlb-umpire-rob-...def-1839307670
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

And just like that, I can say that there is an MLB umpire that I have ZERO respect for
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                And just like that, I can say that there is an MLB umpire that I have ZERO respect for
                                Added to my list of Angel Hernandez, Joe West, and CB Bucknor.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X