Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Not sure you want him to be Manager of the Year. The winner of that award hasn't won the World Series since 2005, and has only won it all six times.
    I did think about that. LOL

Obviously, only one thing matters.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Re: MLB 2019 and Beyond: Something Something Three True Outcomes....

Let's be honest, the Yankees are plug and play. Between the payroll and the talent, not that hard to succeed.

The Twins? Handcuffed by the payroll, and only in the past year they switched to an analytic approach...the manager doesn't have a lot to work with. With this kind of turnaround, Rocco for MOY.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Anibal Sanchez enjoying his evening. but he has 2 HBPs

ETA: Gone after 7.2.
        Last edited by Twitch Boy; 10-11-2019, 10:03 PM.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          Anibal Sanchez enjoying his evening. but he has 2 HBPs
          He's still playing?
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The no-hitter may have been broken up, but that's okay, good guys win.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              The no-hitter may have been broken up, but that's okay, good guys win.
              First pitcher in postseason history to carry two no-hitters past the sixth inning.
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by jen View Post
                Nats, although I don't particularly like them. Everyone else has won somewhat recently. Astros are the most likable, for me.
                Since Harper left I've got no prob with Wash.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Cards working on getting no hit for a 2nd straight game.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    Cards working on getting no hit for a 2nd straight game.
                    Annibal Sanchez and Max Scherzer go back-to-back no hit bids through at least the first five innings in the postseason. The last time that happened was when Annibal Sanchez and Max Scherzer went 5+ no hit innings in games 1 and 2 of the 2013 ALCS. Baseball is crazy.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

In the bottom of the 6th, it's Nats 6, Cardinals 0.

YES! Come on, good guys.

Comment

Any more runs and this game may be over for the Yankees. I dint think they are going to score a lot vs Cole.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Wow. 7-0 in the 2nd inning. Good night Cards. Thanks for not playing at all.
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Wow. 7-0 in the 2nd inning. Good night Cards. Thanks for not playing at all.
                            nsfmf

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              nsfmf
                              I know. Maybe they sacrificed a chicken or something.

Comment

Final! The Nationals are advancing to the World Series!

They'll probably be slaughtered by the Astros, but I'm just happy they made the Series.

Comment

Working...
                                X