X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Is Santa Claus coming to celebrate the start of the last day of Hanukkah?
    Heh. He, the elves and Rudolph.

HHT. I thought they were playing some US team but reading comprehension. It was the Canadian All stars. The goalie was good.

Comment

HHT. OK so it was an exhibition against a Canadian team but it was a win.

Comment

HHT!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT! Woo hoo! And a prettier game than last night, for sure.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Broke down and bought Disney Plus for $70/year. Starting with the Marvel movies, and then onto the two missing Star Wars that I haven't seen.

I don't know where I'll go next.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Broke down and bought Disney Plus for $70/year. Starting with the Marvel movies, and then onto the two missing Star Wars that I haven't seen.
              A friend gave me access (I gave him a vintage beer for a TY). I don't think you'll regret it. Besides "The Vault" and the Star Wars movies, the related Mandalorian is awesome. Then add all the old school cartoons....

Edit: you won't find The Last Jedi, for now. Contract stuff with Netflix. Once contract expires, you're good.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Same goes for the Marvel movies that are missing, such as Avengers: Infinity War. They are still on Netflix.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Same goes for the Marvel movies that are missing, such as Avengers: Infinity War. They are still on Netflix.
                  There is still SOOOOOO much material on there....

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

I forgot to say that I am at the *HT.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Heh. He, the elves and Rudolph.

HHT. I thought they were playing some US team but reading comprehension. It was the Canadian All stars. The goalie was good.
                      It was an All-Star team from the CCHL which is a league in Ontario.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

the weather is slop in 978 land.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post

I don't know where I'll go next.
                            A few of the Marvel and Star Wars movies are on Netflix, in case you were unaware.

My wife called me while I was driving to work this morning. She reported that both of the wiper blades on her vehicle snapped off while driving. Earlier this month I bought some cheap blades to get her through the next couple months until her lease was up and we could be unburdened of that car. I didn't realize cheap blades mean they weren't designed to even last one month.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Hi Lodge. Sick as a dog here. Been miserable all day. I’m going back to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                A few of the Marvel and Star Wars movies are on Netflix, in case you were unaware.

My wife called me while I was driving to work this morning. She reported that both of the wiper blades on her vehicle snapped off while driving. Earlier this month I bought some cheap blades to get her through the next couple months until her lease was up and we could be unburdened of that car. I didn't realize cheap blades mean they weren't designed to even last one month.
                                I shut my Netflix off about 6 months ago, once I realized that I was paying $12/month+ and was only watching it once every few months.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X