X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Good morning all. Up and about early today. Now getting a massage.

les, meant to respond on Facebook. Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it to your house tomorrow. I wasn’t sure if I’d be up at my mom’s over the weekend. Had a few plans shift so I’m not heading up there till Monday night. But thanks so much for the invite!
    Stuff happens. TOugh time of year to predict. We had 50 people show and another 20 who were going to be stuff happened- sick, someone's family changed days they were celebrating, etc (I should write a book someday about all the weird things that happen to people).

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Good Morning, Mookie!
    Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

leswp1 will probably think that I slept late when actually I just forgot to check in.
    les forgot to check in at all the last couple of days. It had been busy.

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Morning.

I really love these last few days before Christmas. I still believe the gifts I bought are perfect and well thought out. So I feel excited to see people open them.

Wednesday I'll learn I missed on 90% of them.
    I shopped in less than one day and started wrapping a few hours ago. I have no idea what I got and I am too exhausted to think about it.

Good evening Lodge!

Comment

s’upp y’all
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning mookie!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, Mookie!
          Good Morning, MEUSA!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just under the wire. The last gift for my wife arrived at our door this afternoon from Japan.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Managed to get everything wrapped in less than a day. Shopped in less than a day too. I know people do that all the time but usually I am not a crunch person

Comment

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and any other Seasonal Greetings that apply!

Back from Mass with the FIL. The Cantor at that church has a voice that is listening to fingernails on the chalkboard. Shrill and not at all pleasant. I spend the whole Mass every year trying to get past it without success. lilnsl has the same reaction- we see her to start the Mass and we both groan. mr les is oblivous. This yr they have a new Choir director and a lot more male voices (some of them are quite good). Unfortunately they use this horrible cheap electric organ that sounds like it could be on a 60's pop album in a large old church with good acoustics. This is deadly. I felt like I was listening to merry-go-round music. In case you haven't noticed I am a music snob. I love Christmas music. They butcher it. I miss going to a church that has nice music.

Eating Swedish meatballs, buttered egg noodles and sauteed spinach. YUM! then heading to the next chapter of Christmas at my Godmother's

Comment

My aunt who moved in with my mom has adamantly stated that she didn’t want any Christmas presents. So, I took a picture I took ok her, my mom and their other sister from the weekend she moved here, got a .39 print at CVS, bought an inexpensive frame to give to her. And to my mom as well. We’re all at my cousin’s house this afternoon and her husband made one of the nice canvas prints from, like, Shutterfly, of the three of them from their birthday celebration back in October. Way to show me up Dave.

Comment

My Christmas gift is for everyone to take a look around, take note of your friends, family, etc. Know that you are loved. No matter what world: USCHO/social media, real life, whatever. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate. Cheers to you and yours.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Is she...Jewish?
                      https://***********/larasgenealogy/s...48654996377600
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and any other Seasonal Greetings that apply!

Back from Mass with the FIL.
                        This confused me for a second because I though that you lived in Mass.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That is f*ing classic. I applaud you.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all

Merry Christmas
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Mookie!

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                s'upp y'all

Merry Christmas
                                Merry Christmas to most of you.
                                A great day for me to see the new Star Wars movie which is playing at the multiplex in DC's Chinatown (very near the Capital One Arena for those who were here in 2009).
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X