This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

It's a good thing that there only 3 competent teams in the ECAC this season. (Sorry MEUSA.) That gives the 'Tute a chance to still get home ice for the first round of the playoffs despite having something go wrong almost every game. Then again our women's team can't even say that. Yesterday it was having breakaways while shorthanded twice and not scoring, only to have YU immediately turn around and score PPGs.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Lodge!

Busy day today. A buddy and I are headed over to the east side for a beer trade, then down to south side for lunch, on the way to Rochester (MN) for a big beer/food pairing event. Some friends posted the menu/pics of the food last night (Thai), and it looks amazing.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Got home last night about 11:30. Out to breakfast this morning because the quart of milk I was hoping would last the week did not. Needed coffee. Have a massage and facial scheduled for later today before tonight’s game. Time for a little me time. I’m stiff and sore and feel blah. Hope I’m not coming down with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Good morning Lodge. Got home last night about 11:30. Out to breakfast this morning because the quart of milk I was hoping would last the week did not. Needed coffee. Have a massage and facial scheduled for later today before tonight’s game. Time for a little me time. I’m stiff and sore and feel blah. Hope I’m not coming down with anything.
          Just got home after day 4 of a conference that made me leave before 6 for 3 days and luxuriously before 6:30 this AM. I am jealous of the massage. My body is not happy with me.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Car shopping today. Found a couple of cars that sparked my interest. Financing is the next step. We can't wait for the settlement.
            Originally posted by Skeeterman
            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
              Good Afternoon, Lodge!

Car shopping today. Found a couple of cars that sparked my interest. Financing is the next step. We can't wait for the settlement.
              Glad you guys are ok. Going utility or luxury!?
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                Glad you guys are ok. Going utility or luxury!?
                Utility. Getting another Santa Fe.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

HHT!

woo! woo!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*HT.

Blech.

Comment

HHT!! That did not suck.

Comment

Meh hockey table. Only caught about 10 minutes of the game, due to travelling back from my day trip, and I was out of range of the radio station that was broadcasting.

The beer/food event was awesome. Lasted about 90 minutes, met a couple people who drove up from Kansas City for it (the two of them, a buddy of mine, and me were at a 4 person table), and got to try foods I never thought of trying before. It was a 7-course tasting, each paired with a different beer, and most were excellent (the 2 misses were due to texture, not taste).
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

s'upp y'all
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

*HT. Bleh.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                                Northeast Regional:
                                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X