X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Good Evening Lodge!
    I need real internets. Still haven't solved that. Not easy to figure out what to do because we have no good options where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Started out in the 70s and so humid it was like breathing thru a wet washcloth. Heavy rains and then, while raining, dropped to 60. I was out shooting a meet. My rain hoodie used to be waterproof. It isn't now. It was dam cold by the end.

Good Evening Lodge!
      Dry and 85 today.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Anyone else here?
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mornin' Lodge! Hellrun to Moorhead, then Wadena, then back.....begins.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning Lodge. So, today would’ve been my parents’ 61st wedding anniversary. But really, it still is, right? Just because he’s gone, doesn’t mean it’s no longer their anniversary. Trying to grasp the right way to word it. Kinda weird. My brother told me when he went to buy my mom’s birthday card (her birthday was the 3rd), he automatically bought an anniversary card, realized it when he got home. I can’t believe it’s been six months since he died. Where does the time go?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Mornin' Lodge! Hellrun to Moorhead, then Wadena, then back.....begins.
                    Mick's Office in Moorhead for a burger.
                    You're welcome.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Well, future Mrs. dx found her wedding dress today. I was a little worried because it was in the range of $2,500 online before tax, alterations, etc. turns out it was the last of that line and they couldn’t order more; odd, but whatever. Ended up getting it for under $800.

So we have dress in hand for less than half the original budget, even AFTER alterations.

I remember the first time she saw it online she started crying. Her sister said it’s perfect. I can’t wait to see her in it.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                        Mick's Office in Moorhead for a burger.
                        You're welcome.
                        Got food at Drastic Measures (Wadena). Pretty solid.

450~ miles, 33 crowlers (25oz cans, for those not in the know), 6 bombers (25oz bottles). 'Twas a good haul today. Note: over half of that is muled beer (beer I picked up for others). Ran into some of the beer geeks I know in Wadena (I knew they were going, didn't know if we would cross paths). The brewery released 490 bombers of a pastry stout today. Between the 5 of us, we bought 56 bottles, so more than 10% of the entire inventory. The locals thought we were nuts. The looks on their faces.....
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

S’upp y’all

Late sleepers
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Good morning Lodge. So, today would’ve been my parents’ 61st wedding anniversary. But really, it still is, right? Just because he’s gone, doesn’t mean it’s no longer their anniversary. Trying to grasp the right way to word it. Kinda weird. My brother told me when he went to buy my mom’s birthday card (her birthday was the 3rd), he automatically bought an anniversary card, realized it when he got home. I can’t believe it’s been six months since he died. Where does the time go?
                            blink of an eye my friend....
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              S’upp y’all

Late sleepers
                              I've been up since 8.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X