X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!

Edit: And Happy Thanksgiving too, except to any Canadians. Happy 11/28 to them.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Future mrs. dx and I went Christmas decoration shopping tonight. It’s our first Christmas since we moved in together and our first in our home together. It was a lot of fun.

I’ve never really decorated the house because it’s never really been a place to host during the holidays. This year we’re going to put up two trees, up and downstairs.

It’s going to be fun decorating the house and starting new traditions.
      Try to get an ornament annually representing both of you. Our collection started in 2011. It’s been fun to add the LGFs to them as time has gone on.

We have lots of special ornaments between us, but the yearly ones are my favorite to put on the tree.
      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by melmac View Post
        Try to get an ornament annually representing both of you. Our collection started in 2011. It’s been fun to add the LGFs to them as time has gone on.

We have lots of special ornaments between us, but the yearly ones are my favorite to put on the tree.
        this is Little Goof Fans?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I get the mr a snoopy ornament every yr- have since we were first together. He gets me a different kind every yr.

Comment

Great idea. WDX wanted to get one that said something like “our first Christmas” even though it’s only our first in our home. I said we should get one that’s a small picture frame instead.

https://www.target.com/p/crystals-fr...t/-/A-54456100
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Yeah, but my bah humbug hangs out during this time of year sometimes. Why put it up if no one sees it?
              I say the same thing every year. Hell, we're Jewish on top of it. Yet every year I wind up putting up a tree.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                s'upp y'all

this is Little Goof Fans?
                Little Gopher Fans, yes.
                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  It's a fun thing to do. I always put up my Charlie Brown tree. It doesn't have to be for hosting. It's for YOUR festive season.
                  Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Yeah, but my bah humbug hangs out during this time of year sometimes. Why put it up if no one sees it?
                  I have one; haven't put it up in 3 years. Humbug!

Comment

*HT.

As for the tree, for me it's just a reminder of the spirit of the season. To quote William and Theodore: Be excellent to one another!
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Yeah, but you pay for it in a few months. Enjoy it, my friend.
                      Eh, not nearly as bad now. These people have a much different idea of "working late". Our office closes at 4:45 PM on normal days. Last year they were telling me about how they worked late nights in January and February. I asked just how late. One of them actually said "we might be here until 6:45-7 PM". It took me a little bit to stop laughing. Saturday mornings in January-February I might be there until 1-2 PM. By early March it's back to normal, and certainly no chinese fire drill in April.

I'm getting soft.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• s’upp y’all

Little Gopher Fans, yes.
                        Mel is the best!! When the time comes and mookie’s needs a new mom, mookie is drafting Mel for that role
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I just came back from a Black Friday sale. Not crowded at all, and I actually bought something.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Currently sitting on a LimoLiner bus headed for NYC to watch my team get smoked at Madison Square Garden tomorrow night. Good times.

Asking you all to send happy thoughts and positive vibes my way as I fly our super early Monday morning to Las Vegas and there’s a storm hitting New York. I’ve been watching weather reports from three N.Y. tv stations trying to get a handle on when and where it will hit. Right now it appears the worst will be Sunday afternoon and early evening. I cannot have this flight be delayed or cancelled and I’m already panicked about it. I guess that’s keeping my mind off my assumed residence at the *HT tomorrow night.

Comment

Working...
                                X