• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

*ht
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT!

barely
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I did something which I probably haven't done in over 10 years. I didn't properly close a Marquee tag in a post. That caused the whole page to scroll right to left. The problem then is to click on the Edit Post button as it moves across the page to edit the post. It isn't easy. Most boards automatically close tags at the end of a post, but not this one.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I did something which I probably haven't done in over 10 years. I didn't properly close a Marquee tag in a post. That caused the whole page to scroll right to left. The problem then is to click on the Edit Post button as it moves across the page to edit the post. It isn't easy. Most boards automatically close tags at the end of a post, but not this one.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5vG4p3dgCI
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tie table. Still can get the fictional conference point. Whatever.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

s'upp y'all
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning Lodge. I waited to sign in to make les think that I am sleeping later.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Since this kind of code doesn't work in the Poll board, I can attempt to explain. One can have information between <marquee> and </marquee> and it will scroll right to left. See for example https://board.uscho.com/showthread.p...=1#post6870162. Modifying the code changes the direction, speed and other things.

I misspelled </marquee> causing there to be no end to what was being scrolled. One would thing that the software would then assume the end was at the end of the post, but a "feature" is that it continues scrolling all the other posts on the page. It looks weird.

One would think that one could edit the post and fix it. One can, but of course in order to edit a post one has to click the edit button at the bottom of the post and that button, like everything else, is scrolling. Trying to click on a moving target is like trying to shoot at a moving target, one has to click on where the target will be, not where it is. I am not too good at that.

No math has been killed in this post.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Since this kind of code doesn't work in the Poll board, I can attempt to explain. One can have information between <marquee> and </marquee> and it will scroll right to left. See for example https://board.uscho.com/showthread.p...=1#post6870162. Modifying the code changes the direction, speed and other things.

I misspelled </marquee> causing there to be no end to what was being scrolled. One would thing that the software would then assume the end was at the end of the post, but a "feature" is that it continues scrolling all the other posts on the page. It looks weird.

One would think that one could edit the post and fix it. One can, but of course in order to edit a post one has to click the edit button at the bottom of the post and that button, like everything else, is scrolling. Trying to click on a moving target is like trying to shoot at a moving target, one has to click on where the target will be, not where it is. I am not too good at that.

No math has been killed in this post.
                    Too bad!

Code is a mystery to me!

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I was taken to a community theater play yesterday. One of the main actresses on the stage had the surname T!tsworth. Yes, mookie, she lived up to the name.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!

I would like it to be Wednesday. Can anyone arrange that. I am not fond of Tuesdays and tomorrow I will really not be fond of Tuesdays even more.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              Good Evening Lodge!

I would like it to be Wednesday. Can anyone arrange that. I am not fond of Tuesdays and tomorrow I will really not be fond of Tuesdays even more.
                              I second this. Because of the upcoming Snowpocalypse, I'm guessing it'll be an Ice Melt day, and I don't want that.

Comment

I just hope it's decent on Saturday morning, and then very late on Sunday night, for my drive to the other side of Chicago.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X