This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: The Banana Bread Is Running Out

Good morning lodge! Yup... I woke up exactly one hour early today... darn time change!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      The so-called "recorder" exists solely to torture parents.

See also: The oboe and the violin (when poorly played, mein Gott they both sound like dying animals)
      NaSK and I were strongly considering this as our wedding first dance song. It's so bad, it's good.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIYvkGJHr08
      Sadly, people helping to foot the wedding bill talked us out of it.
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
        NaSK and I were strongly considering this as our wedding first dance song. It's so bad, it's good.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIYvkGJHr08
        Sadly, people helping to foot the wedding bill talked us out of it.
        I made it thru exactly 50 seconds, giggled uncontrollably and x'd out.
        Evening Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          wT's post reminded me that I have an oboe (?) only version of MTU's PK Ditty, thanks to Twitch. When I hosted people for past F5s, that was what I woke them up with. Full blast.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                wT's post reminded me that I have an oboe (?) only version of MTU's PK Ditty, thanks to Twitch. When I hosted people for past F5s, that was what I woke them up with. Full blast.
                ...and now I have the PK Ditty stuck in my head.
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  ...and now I have the PK Ditty stuck in my head.
                  Oh no...

Me too.

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Luckily I do not remember what that sounds like. And I will not be clicking on any links posted so there will be no earworm

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Yay earworms!

I had a Scarlet Tuesday. A truck was arriving late to my site today, when I'm the only one there. Mgr said he'd come down to unload if needed, so I could continue to do my job. Truck came, I called him, and DHBoss said, "Nah, Rube can handle it." 20 minutes of unloading. Had to send 2 non-processed orders over to the main building so I could meet all my deadlines. NewBoss (who is 3rd in line behind DH and Mgr), asks, "Why not processed?! You may have to come over to close these..."

I called him, and (professionally) voiced my frustration at the BS that just went on. "Hey, we're not sending assistance, therefore preventing you from doing what NewBoss is asking you to do, but then you have to clean up the stuff we didn't allow you to do in the first place." Yeah, I was not happy. After talking with NewBoss and explaining what transpired, he was cool with it to an extent (since he has to answer to Mgr, who was mad about the situation, oh, that HE created in the first place).

Wheeeee.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            Yay earworms!

I had a Scarlet Tuesday. A truck was arriving late to my site today, when I'm the only one there. Mgr said he'd come down to unload if needed, so I could continue to do my job. Truck came, I called him, and DHBoss said, "Nah, Rube can handle it." 20 minutes of unloading. Had to send 2 non-processed orders over to the main building so I could meet all my deadlines. NewBoss (who is 3rd in line behind DH and Mgr), asks, "Why not processed?! You may have to come over to close these..."

I called him, and (professionally) voiced my frustration at the BS that just went on. "Hey, we're not sending assistance, therefore preventing you from doing what NewBoss is asking you to do, but then you have to clean up the stuff we didn't allow you to do in the first place." Yeah, I was not happy. After talking with NewBoss and explaining what transpired, he was cool with it to an extent (since he has to answer to Mgr, who was mad about the situation, oh, that HE created in the first place).

Wheeeee.
                            Booo. People who create problems and then complain about them are

Good Evening Lodge!

I think the decaf coffee I got was not decaf. This is not good.

I am ready for the weekend. It is not the weekend. It has been Tuesday since last Friday. When do we get to Wednesday, Thursday, FRIYAY?

Comment

Yeah, this week sucks. Work is crazy. Good news, though, Deer Hunting Opener is this weekend, which means it should be DEAD on Fri. Our clientele....well....fishing/hunting openers are like holidays around here....

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X